facebook

where's miss pha love/sk now???

by: To

It's interesting to me that when sigma kappa gets bashed on they are all over defending their house and preaching about how we should all stand up for each other and spread Greek love and unity, but then when another house is being bashed on maliciously, we don't hear a peep out of miss "PHA love!" Boy I sure hope that SK is behind all this smack talk, especially bc the houses that are getting torn apart right now were some of SKs biggest supporters...

Posted By: To
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

yeah she just answered you...

By: Guest
#2  by: Awwww hell no   

AXO or KD you're seriously going to pin all your recent calling out on SK? That's the most ridiculous thing I've read on here in a long time. You both boast relentlessly on this site why you're mid tier (you're not). Most people just let it go, and let you have your way because they know they'll get your wrath if they contradict you since you apparently have a daily GR watch party. To be honest, we don't know if the psychos are in KD or AXO but we do know it IS one of your housees that consistently low rank other houses, set them up, make them look bad before recruitment, and talk your own houses up. Your mindset is to sabotage, sabatoge, sabotoge anyone who recruits better, places better in comps, or has anyone talking good about them. All in an effor to make the good girls drop. It is disgusting and pathetic and I for one am glad you're behavior is being called out. Change your ways psychos.

By: Awwww hell no
#3  by: Pathetic   

Are you guys mad that a new house outdid you in HOCO or like what? SK placed better than you in a lot of categories and now there's a sudden lashing out at them when your place in the greek community is called into question. Do yourselves and favor and get off the site before you burn all your bridges.

By: Pathetic
#4  by: Trudat   

So true. KD and AXO are making themselves look like complete fools right now. And all it is doing is confirming their location in the bottom tier where they've always been.

By: Trudat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.