facebook

houses over reacting

by: What?

I've never seen so much promotion from certain houses placing overall/or just doing well, that turn around and bash others around them. Especially houses that they previously had good relations with. Can you say lack of class? No wonder people don't respect your house. Kick your nasty immature freshman out that are giving you a bad reputation while you still can. Or you can bet your awful retention rate will drop even more.

Posted By: What?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Houses   

Way to be so ambiguous. This happens every year, one house places and their egos get inflated and they start bashing on the houses they've been dying to jump in the rankings. Does it ever work? No. 1 Homecoming placement has never allowed a house to jump tiers, ever. So go ahead and let them make fools of themselves.
It's like you said, they're not classy, so why are you letting them get under your skin?

By: Houses
by: not trueOct 29, 2013 11:13:17 AM

A solid HC placement keeps really bad sororities from being constant seller-dewllers, (you know who you are, I'm not going to bash anyone)a surprise placement can elevate a previous "bad" house to mediocre, (you know who you are, I'm not going to bash anyone) and a top placement can solidify a "top" house. For that year only. After that, you've got to build on those strengths, or fall back and have other houses "jump" you. It works in real life that way, too.

By: not true
by: nopeOct 29, 2013 12:38:37 PM

I don't agree. you have to have constant winnings or most people just write it off as a fluke. Phi Mu won HC a few years back and look where it's gotten them... no where.

By: nope
by: mkayOct 29, 2013 11:25:37 PM

Also, "cellar."

Just sayiing.

By: mkay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.