Pi Phi
SK
DG
Tri Delt
Sigma
KD
Phi Mu
G Phi

This is just based on what I saw and CLEARLY has nothing to do with what I think of the houses overall. I saw every house dec, went to parade, and saw every night of talent. As well as going to Announcements and seeing where people actually placed.

By: well
by: YesOct 29, 2013 5:45:18 AM

Totally agree

By: Yes
#2  by: nooo   

I would say Theta Kappa AD Pi Chi O Zeta DG AXO Pi Phi Sigma Tri Delt KD Phi Mu G Phi

By: nooo
#3  by: ?   

I feel like there are more houses

By: ?
by: ya Oct 29, 2013 11:46:16 AM

they forgot a phi

By: ya
#4  by: but seriously   

where you place in HC literally has nothing to do with how "good" of a house you are.. I don't think I have ever heard a single girl during recruitment say that "she wants alpha alpha alpha because they did good on hc" or "i dont want zeta zeta zeta because they did bad in HC" and it also doesn't mean that any frats will want to pair with you more or less. So idk why rankings are necessary. If you did really good in HOCO, that's great and says a lot about how hard-working you are. If you didn't, you still participated and that's great in and of itself.

so stop ranking. bye.

By: but seriously
by: heyOct 29, 2013 5:11:10 PM

i couldn't agree more, except that it DOES matter but ONLY if you place first. no one will remember who came in 2nd, and definitely not 3rd, 4th or 5th at all. Do you remember who placed 3rd- 5th last year? I sure don't. that's why hoco placings really don't do anything for what tier you're in, unless you consistently place over and over again that people can't ignore it (theta, chi o, kd)

By: hey
by: you're rightOct 29, 2013 9:34:41 PM

you are, you're right. but thats not what the poster was trying to say sooo... youre on the wrong thread..

By: you're right
by: okayOct 30, 2013 1:28:03 AM

ummm i dont think this post was trying to call a house better than another just because of where they placed in hoco... i think it was just an observation of the hoco festivities. dont get so butt hurt

By: okay
#5  by: opinion   

Theta, ADPi, Zeta, ChiO, Pi Phi, Kappa, A Phi, AXO, DG, SK, Sigma, KD, Tri Delt, Phi Mu, G Phi.

By: opinion
#6  by: Guest   

Theta
ADPi
Zeta
Kappa
Pi Phi
A Phi
Chi-O
AXO
SK
DG
Delta
KD
Sigma
Phi Mu
GPhi

By: Guest
by: lolOct 30, 2013 9:04:27 AM

Nope. I'm an alpha phi and know that we shouldn't be above Chi O, Delta, or G Phi.

By: lol
#7  by: My Thoughts   

But Zeta shouldn't be above A Phi, no matter what. They placed 3rd in HoCo, big whoop. Didn't A Phi place in GW? Their rank didn't move up. Also, SK is still not above DG or KD. Sorry. And no way in HELL is Gphi below Phi Mu and Sigma. That's just not true. ADPi and Theta just wish they were the top two houses. ADPi is still the top of the mid-tier at best. Theta is still just the middle of the top-tier because of their last PCs, unless they can be first in grades, learn how to have fun, and be first in GW.

By: My Thoughts
by: lolOct 30, 2013 9:29:36 AM

Do you read anything before you comment? This is how houses did in homecoming it has nothing to do with their actual ranks

By: lol
#8  by: ummm   

You guys are seriously stupid....this post is how people think houses did in homecoming, not how they're ranked overall

By: ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.