facebook

fling predictions

by: HOCO13

With night 3 in the books and an agonizing four days until announcements let's have some fun guessing which houses will place. In no particular order:

Aphi
AXO
ADpi
Kappa
DG

ChiO was really good too, but they went over time. That's the only thing keeping them from edging out Aphi for the last spot.

Posted By: HOCO13
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guest   

Kappa, Adpi, AXO, theta, dg

By: Guest
#2  by: Actually   

Chi O didn't go over on time. I had a friend tell me it was Jesse's fault or something? Not sure if that's true, but if it is, i'd have chio take kappa's spot, not aphis.

so,
aphi, dg, axo, adpi, chio

By: Actually
by: chio Oct 23, 2013 11:24:19 PM

I timed it.. it was definitely 30 sec over. You can check by looking at the website with the video

By: chio
#3  by: curious   

does anyone know the actual criteria the skits are judged on? like how the points break down

By: curious
by: criteria Oct 23, 2013 10:25:54 PM

on the mizzou homecoming website, it has the breakdown!

By: criteria
#4  by: my guesses    

in no particular order,

Aphi, SK, AXO, ADPI, DG..

sorry PiPhI but you went over a minute over time!
also sorry XO

By: my guesses
by: Top 5Oct 23, 2013 10:46:21 PM

Not sure of the order: aphi adpi dg axo theta

By: Top 5
by: ?Oct 23, 2013 10:48:06 PM

Pleaseeee tell me the sk part was a joke

By: ?
by: to ?Oct 23, 2013 10:54:17 PM

did you even see their skit? or are you just assuming that since they are low tier they didnt do well?

By: to ?
by: NoOct 23, 2013 11:01:27 PM

Not at all. Tiers have nothing to do with how good or bad your skit is. And yes I did see their skit I've watched every houses so I know they're definetly not top 5.

By: No
by: truthOct 23, 2013 11:15:28 PM

has nothing to do with tiers. SK is off to a great start overall but that was a BAD hoco skit. They'll learn.

By: truth
by: ConsideringOct 23, 2013 11:44:29 PM

Considering that Chi O went overtime (and possibly some others), and other houses made inappropriate jokes, who knows who’s actually going to place. I think it’s possible for SK simply because they were one of the few who didn’t break any rules

By: Considering
by: SKOct 27, 2013 8:23:31 PM

SK ended up getting 2nd in skit so I guess you guys were wrong.

By: SK
#5  by: Real   

Let's be real here. AXO, Adpi, aphi, theta, and AEPi.

By: Real
by: HahaOct 23, 2013 10:52:14 PM

Aepi killed it....dg should thank them.

By: Haha
#6  by: Well   

AEPi won. Dg just happened to be there. I can't wait till they brag here Sunday night about winning something that they had no part of. Ya DG you proved your worth. Way to get out of the way.

By: Well
#7  by: ?????   

And the claws start to come out........

By: ?????
#8  by: ΑΕΠ   

Aepi is a phenomenal skit house. DG is just lucky they haven't been kicked off campus yet.

By: ΑΕΠ
#9  by: Guest   

ADPi/AXO/APhi/DG/Pi Phi. Thetas dance sucked, Kappas was just stolen Philadelphia references and I wasn't impressed by either of them.

By: Guest
#10  by: hahahahah   

why dont you just wait until sunday

By: hahahahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.