keep it comin'

by: Talent Night 2!

Houses that go tonight:
Theta, AgRho, AKL
Sigma and Pike
Zeta and AgSig
ADPi and Delt Sig
Kappa, FH, and Theta Chi

This night seems LOADED with talent! Predictions? Theta most likely will do the best closely followed by Kappa. I'm expecting Zeta to do well with AgSig, this could be a good year for them! ADPi always does well but delt sig might hold them back. The only overly poor performance I suspect will be coming from Sigma and Pike, but who knows - Pike used to be a good skit house, maybe they will surprise us! Good luck everyone

Posted By: Talent Night 2!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: HC   

Theta's and Sigma's dancing both sucked D.

By: HC
#2  by: Sigma    

Sigmas just sucked in general. No surprise.

By: Sigma
#3  by: Rank   

1. Theta no surprise 2. Adpi 3. KKG 4. Sigma 5. Zeta

By: Rank
#4  by: Skit   

1. Adpi. I was really impressed with theirs. I liked all the singing. Clean, good plot and easy to follow

2. Kappa. Really funny with some good historical jokes. Interesting plot and enjoyable

3. Theta. Typical theta skit that is tied back to Mizzou too much. Good costumes but just okay overall

4. Zeta. Funny at times but a little hard to follow. I liked the chickens.

5. Sigma. No. Just no.

By: Skit
#5  by: Was it just me?   

Was it just me or was Kappa’s storyline really similar to Sigma Kappas?

By: Was it just me?
by: Yeah Oct 22, 2013 10:18:22 PM

It was pretty much the same to me, only SKs sucked really bad

By: Yeah
by: AgreeOct 22, 2013 10:29:45 PM

I wasn’t a fan of Kappa’s either though. While they were similar, I couldn’t understand why Kappa was using a lot of Philadelphia/historical references when they had nothing to do with D.C

By: Agree
by: GuestOct 23, 2013 9:18:28 AM

Too similar, as in KKG was using things specific to Philly and not DC. Liberty Bell? That's Philly. Kappa clearly doesn't have a single history major in their house because somebody should've caught that.

By: Guest
by: YesOct 23, 2013 1:06:48 PM

I think they were similar, Kappa's costumes were better, Sk's dancing was better, I was really confused by a huge chunk of time being spent talking about philidelphia in Kappa's skit? And the diss to the Philly skit in Kappa's skit, what was that about? Even the Kappa girls in the Shack gasped. Kappa dissed a few different skits that lost taste points for me, but i dont think the judges will notice. I think the production was better by Kappa, but I liked the jokes and dance of Sk's' better.

By: Yes
by: kappaOct 23, 2013 2:03:11 PM

does anyone know if kappa will lose points for their skit taking place in Philadelphia?? I feel like the diss was a little uncalled for, why would kappa view Sk as a threat anyways?

By: kappa
by: theatreOct 23, 2013 8:51:16 PM

maybe they viewed them as a threat because kappa couldnt come up with their own creative story line. SK's was better.

By: theatre
#6  by: My choices   

Theta- kappa- ADPi- zeta- sigma

By: My choices
#7  by: honestly   

I honestly think Zetas was the worst out of all of them. Couldnt follow it at all it made no sense.

By: honestly
#8  by: Help!   

Didn't see Theta's skit- I really want to know how it was! I heard from some people that it wasn't that funny, but still well put together. I also heard Kappas was good but not as good as GW last year, and just a little bit boring. Thoughts?

By: Help!
#9  by: night 2 opinion   

ADPi>Kappa>Zeta>Theta>Sigma

By: night 2 opinion
#10  by: For sure   

Theta- kappa- ADPi- zeta- sigma

By: For sure

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.