facebook

sorority cob

by: Curious

Will any sororities be offering bids during the spring semester? What is the process for expressing interest in joining a sorority if you didn't rush? I'm a sophomore who just transferred here at the beginning of October and want to be a part of Mizzou's greek life, but since there were so many girls rushing this year I didn't know if there were any spots even open

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ????   

Why in the world would you transfer in October, which is practically the middle of the semester. I smell a rat.

By: ????
by: CuriousOct 20, 2013 11:12:37 PM

My dad was diagnosed with cancer so I decided to move closer to home... Would you mind answering my question?

By: Curious
#2  by: Here's an answer   

You can;t just start college 8 weeks into the semester. That would be even stupider than dropping out of another college just because of a cancer diagnosis. People are diagnosed with cancer every day. How does your being closer make his cancer go away?

By: Here's an answer
by: WowOct 22, 2013 12:49:45 PM

I certainly hope this isn't coming from a member of my house. Why are you being so rude? This girl probably just wants to be nearer to her family during this hard time. I don't know why you have such a bone to pick with someone who just wants to join the awesome community that is Mizzou greek life. There's no reason for you to be catty towards some girl you don't know.

By: Wow
#3  by: Try - ADPi   

or DG. They gave bids (somewhat discretely) to my friends last year. You just have to know people in the house.

By: Try - ADPi
#4  by: Helpful   

Any chapter that is below campus Total of 288 when rosters are submitted to PHA in January 2014 is eligible to COB. Not all chapters elect to participate however. Some will only be a few below that number and will invite "friends of members" to join in order to reach 288.

By: Helpful
#5  by: Word   

Any word of this?? Any big drop outs since homecoming? ( hc usually leads to frustrated girls who end up quitting due to too many mandatory HC pomp hours) I have a friend looking to COB

By: Word
by: cobNov 3, 2013 8:52:49 PM

sigma and sk have/are COBing a new pc. have you checked the greek life website? it should say who is COBing

By: cob

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.