facebook

top sororities '13-'14

by: Freshman

(This is completely unbiased and purely my opinion.)
1) Kappa
2) Chi-O
3) Theta
4) GPhi
5) Tri-Delt
6) ADPi
7) APhi
8) AXO
9) Pi Phi
10) DG
11) Zeta
12) KD
13) Phi Mu
14) Tri-Sig

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Your perspectives will change after you've been the the Greek system more than a half of a semester. It's a cute list though. This is what most people agree with:

Top: chi o, pi phi, delta, kappa
Mid: theta, adpi, Gphi, aphi, axo, dg
Bottom: kd, zeta, phi mu, sk, sigma

By: Haha
by: FalseOct 21, 2013 1:43:30 AM

This list is not accurate anymore sorry. It's outdated. Not many consider delta a top house nor pi phi. Pi phi does well in recruitment and then nobody cares about them. Delta PC was not hot at all. There were like maybe 7 "hot" girls. Chi O and Kappa are the only ones genuinely maintaining a top tier status. The real top tier this year is looking more like Kappa, Chi O, adpi, g phi... (Delta was only top for looks, let's be honest. They never had THAT good of grades.G phi is definitely hotter now)

By: False
#2  by: Well   

Chi O
Kappa
Pi Phi
Delta
G Phi
Theta
ADPi
A Phi
AXO
KD
DG
Zeta
Phi Mu
SK
Sigma

By: Well
#3  by: Really?   

Yes, I really value the opinion of a freshman who has spent less than two months in the Greek system. Congratulations on getting a bid from Kappa. It is a fine house. And I'm sorry you were rejected by TriDelta, ADPi and PiPhi, all of which are superior to Kappa, Gamma Phi and, in most people's minds, Theta. You will learn, dear one, to not expose your ignorance quite so publicly next time.

By: Really?
by: To "Really"Oct 18, 2013 8:27:29 PM

Your response is rude and you sound incredibly bitter about the fact that MANY people don't find TriDelt, ADPi & PiPhi to be superior. While I wouldn't rank Kappa first, I find the original list pretty close to perfect and I'm in a house that falls right in the middle. Actually, I think anything higher than #8 is too high for ADPi. I know LOTS of girls who cut ADPi to go back to DG, APhi & AXO. In fact, you're probably an ADPi-you come across like a bully & are probably butchy.

By: To "Really"
by: get realOct 19, 2013 6:24:17 AM

Numbers don't lie. And the number of girls who want to return during rush to Tri Delt, ADPi and PiPhi FAR EXCEED those who want to return to DG, Alpha Phi and AXO. But if putting down superior houses makes you feel better about where you wound up, well, good for you.

By: get real
by: KOct 21, 2013 1:48:35 AM

Wait.... Someone seriously is trying to say adpi, pi phi and delta are superior to kappa.... What do those houses provi

By: K
by: KOct 21, 2013 1:56:23 AM

Provide to our Greek system at all. Seriously.... They do nothing. Pi phi literally disappears after recruitment and tri delta just sleeps with everyone. And neither house was outstanding in the looks department this year. Is this what it takes to be top these days? Honestly we all know chi o is top. But let's accept the fact that delta and pi phi are not as mighty as you ignorant idiots seem to think. Adpi is definitely strong though.

By: K
#4  by: Um what?   

I’m sorry but putting Phi Mu anywhere but the very bottom is ridiculous. They should be below Tri Sigma. Atleast they have a cuter pledge class and are more involved. Phi Mu is older and they still can’t get it together.

By: Um what?
by: Thanks, Sigma!Oct 20, 2013 7:26:53 PM

Clearly, the ONLY people who would rank Sigma above Phi Mu (...or Sk, or KD) is a member of Tri-Sigma. 1. Phi Mu took quote. You did not. 2. You had SOME cute pledges, as well as a some real beasts. 3. Phi Mu is well liked among the other houses. Sigma...let's not go there.

BTW: I visited a friend at MSU. It looks like the "new" Sigma chapter there is a clone of the Mizzou chapter. I met several INCREDIBLY rude, drunk, and out of control Sigma colony members at a party. Just FYI: During our brief conversation (they new the girl I was with) they said they were totally ashamed to be associated with the Mizzou chapter. Given how dumpy and sloppy these girls were, seems like they would fit in well with the Mizzou Sigmas. Just saying.

By: Thanks, Sigma!
#5  by: Too funny   

GPhi ahead of TriDelt? APhi ahead of PiPhi? Kappa at the top? The person who wrote this original list had to be high. Or stupid. Or, most likely, rejected from all of the really good houses and out for revenge.

By: Too funny
#6  by: MO   

First of all this whole list is messed up. But just because some naive girl listed a house first, does not make her from that house. There are many people who believe KKG is an all-around outstanding chapter because they excel in nearly every area. To the "Thanks, Sigma" poster, you really sound like you have an axe to grind against someone in the Sigma chapter. I'm assuming its one or two members and not the whole chapter, since I am pretty sure you don't know over 200 women. But I would also put Sigma ahead of Phi Mu and KD. AXO, Sigma, and Zeta have made the best and most noticable improvements over the past few years,whereas KD and Phi Mu have remained stagnate. Phi Mu is nice but offers nothing else. KD used to be nice, but they're forgetable and got last pick during recruitment which ranks them at the bottom. Now go ahead and tell me I'm a Kappa or a Sigma. That seems to be your go-to tactic.

By: MO
by: whenOct 22, 2013 12:18:56 PM

when did sigma make a good notable improvement? are we missing something?? are you sure you aren't confusing them with some other house?? this house is bad. very bad. I don't think things are going well for them at all

By: when

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.