facebook

houses

by: just thinking

You know how everyone compares the mid tier houses to everyone else? I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on these theories:

If KD did better in competitions and had better grades and looks, they would be Chi O.
If Alpha Phi had better grades, were a little better looking, and had better retention, they would be Tri Delt.
If AXO had better grades, they would be Theta.

Comments/thoughts/other comparisons?

Posted By: just thinking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Next   

That's not too far off, except I think that if AXO had better grades they would be Kappa, because they are well-rounded "good" girls. And I think that if Gamma Phi had better grades, they also could be TriDelt. But who would aspire to be PiPhi? That's a tough one because they are really hard to stereotype. And before you get all bent out of shape, I'm not a PiPhi. I'm in another upper tier house that already has been mentioned.

By: Next
by: NOOct 15, 2013 3:23:14 PM

If KD did better in competitions? KD places top five for Homecoming every year that anyone remember, and usually do well in GW, too.

If AXO had better grades? They were fifth in grades last semester.

By: NO
by: wellOct 16, 2013 10:20:55 PM

KD only does well in HC, generally. There's GW too, which Chi O placed pretty well in. And yeah, AXO did place 5th in grades last semester. But you know who placed higher? THETA.

By: well
#2  by: hahshahh   

kd will never be chi o

By: hahshahh
#3  by: yeah   

bottom phi mu = mid KD = top theta
bottom SK = mid AXO = top Pi phi
bottom Zeta = mid Gphi = top tridelt

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.