facebook

honestly

by: PKP '16

If you're a girl, I'd stay away from Delt Sig. They are super creepy, have terrible parties and dress like GDIs.

Posted By: PKP '16
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KKG   

they are SO bottom-tier! I literally can't stand them

By: KKG
#2  by: Please   

You are absolutely correct. Because the only reason anyone would be interested in someone n a frat is because of the quality of their parties and how they dress. I don't know about you, but intellect, character and potential are not nearly as important as whether someone wears the right shoes with the right jeans or whether they serve the right beer at a party.

By: Please
#3  by: Guest   

Delt Sig? Honestly they've had the best parties i've been to at mizzou so far, I literally have no idea why they're getting hate... and they have so many cute guys in the new pledge class, as far as the pledge classes go they might have the hottest one. Idk if you just had a bad experience or what but that's not the general perception

By: Guest
by: coolOct 17, 2013 12:11:23 AM

you must be going to the wrong parties

By: cool
#4  by: woah   

someone clearly has a grudge, get dumped by a delt sig? everyone knows these guys know how to party, and they're hella fratty, wasn't bacon tfm a delt sig at mizzou? and agree with the one above me ^^ their pledge class has some pretty cute guys ngl

By: woah
by: yesOct 8, 2013 3:08:22 PM

agreed.

By: yes
by: hella frattyOct 23, 2013 11:06:54 AM

Delt Sig is an awful house

By: hella fratty
#5  by: bacon   

Bacon was a delt sig, he's on their composite.

By: bacon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.