facebook

tri delta transfer

by: transferstudent

Hello ladies! I am thinking of transferring over from California where I am a tri delta. I wanted to know what tri deltas rep is there?

Posted By: transferstudent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top   

They're a top house. They make good grades, have the most favorite philanthropy, are very social and attractive. But they also have pitfalls - they are really wild and have a reputation of sleeping around. And they aren't very good at the Greek competitions (homecoming and Greek week which are a big deal at Mizzou). I would still rank them top three out of our 15 houses.

By: Top
#2  by: TriNot   

Good house, but NOT TOP THREE BECAUSE EVERYONE RANKS ON DIFFERENT CRITERIA. GRADES, LOOKS, OUTGOING PERSONALITIES, ATHLETES, PARTICIPATION, ETC. ETC. ENOUGH WITH THE FLIPPING RANKINGS!!!!!!!!!

By: TriNot
by: noSep 30, 2013 8:19:06 PM

The site is called "greekrank" why would we stop with the rankings?

By: no
#3  by: ThisIsIt   

Tridelt does well during rush and in general is known for being pretty and (fake) blond. They get good enough grades, but don't seem to attract smart women or top students. Lots of people in this house with easier majors, which means it's not that difficult to get good grades. The really bright women seem to go to other houses that have a more solid, less superficial reputation. However, the sisterhood seems strong enough. If there is a criticism its that they don't attract many out-of-state girls, so you might feel like a fish out of water, especially with the cliquey St. Louis girls who make up a large part of the house.

By: ThisIsIt
#4  by: :)   

I am not a Tri Delt, but 3 of my best friends are and they are some of the greatest girls I've met here at Mizzou! I don't know much about their made up "reputations", but who cares? They are all beautiful girls and extremely popular on campus. You will love the Tri Delts here! If I could join them I would.

By: :)
#5  by: ?   

Why are you transferring??

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.