facebook

congrats to top 30!

by: wowza

I would like to give a warm congratulations to all of the women and men selected to be in the Top 30! Everyone can clearly see affiliations of people that were sponsored by their greek house, but can anyone identify people sponsored by other organizations?

I know one of Tri-Sigma's women was selected as a Top 15 King by the MU Women's Center!

Posted By: wowza
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wait   

Wait what? There's a Sigma nominated for KING candidate?? Not queen?? Did I miss something??

By: Wait
by: yesOct 2, 2013 12:41:33 AM

Yeah, not by Sigma Sigma Sigma, but by another Org

By: yes
#2  by: uhhh   

When I saw that the Trisigma was nominated for King I was honestly really weirded out. Like why join a sorority if you identify as a guy... it's like going against what a sorority stands for??

By: uhhh
#3  by: sigma   

sigma just gets weirder and weirder as the years go on.... anyone who claimed they did better this year (most likely self ranked) I really don't believe it for a second.

By: sigma
#4  by: Guest   

So why didn't Sigma try and get their girl nominated for them? Like they could really use the points for HOCO and clearly she could've gotten nominated so why not?

By: Guest
by: IOct 3, 2013 4:46:36 PM

It was probably her/his choice which organization she/he wanted to go with. Maybe she/he thought that they would have a better chance outside sigma?

By: I
#5  by: support   

www.thevitalvoice.com/news/50-latest-news/1049-genderqueer-h omecoming-king-candidate-running-at-mizzou

By: support

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.