facebook

houses

by: Interesting

Gphi is the worst house to rush. My advice to incoming freshman.. do not rush this house unless you want “sisters” who couldn’t careless about you, constantly being watched (bc on probation for alcohol and hazing), and to pay around 2,000+ dollars a semester (: honestly might be the first house to get kicked off campus. Gphi will mess it up somehow

Posted By: Interesting
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Interesting    

If you’re looking to be in a “hot girl” house I would rush aphi instead

By: Interesting
by: ah, noJun 17, 2019 10:13:36 PM

Nice try Alpha Phi. No matter how often you come on this site and try to convince us you are "hot girls," you're really just pathetic. Sad, sad girls trying to be relevant.

By: ah, no
by: Mizzou dudeJun 17, 2019 10:19:06 PM

I’m a guy and I 100% agree that Aphi is a better house than Gphi now. Maybe not 4 years ago, but the last two years especially Aphi’s are a lot hotter than the Gphis. If that’s what u care about in a sorority lol

By: Mizzou dude
by: Hey, DudeJun 18, 2019 12:52:03 PM

No one cares what you think. I take that back, probably only Alpha Phis care what you think. They're just that sad.

By: Hey, Dude
#2  by: Mizzou dude   

Yet you’re a girl in a sorority likely talking about how “sad” aphi is. Shows the insecurities you have about your house

By: Mizzou dude
by: I'm sorryJun 19, 2019 4:53:36 PM

How does that make sense again?

By: I'm sorry
by: Just guessingJul 2, 2019 4:17:02 PM

I think she was referring to the previous girl who said "nobody cares what you think" and then she proceeded to give her own negative opinion

By: Just guessing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.