facebook

tailgating

by: dfghj

What do you think of "non greektown" houses, would people go there for tailgating and gets crowded? "for example:Phi delt".I'm asking because I got bid from them and I don want to end up with a ghost house :)

Posted By: dfghj
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I know   

People will only go if the house knows how to party and knows people. Take that as u will with the decision

By: I know
#2  by: Hahaha wtf   

Immediately asking on greekrank whether or not you should pledge a fraternity because you’re worried that people won’t show up to tailgates because they’re too far away is not a good look for a rush or (if you do sign with them) a pledge.

Honest answer; If the house has a good rep people will come anyways. Examples of this are Sigma Chi and SAE and KA before all three got kicked off.

By: Hahaha wtf
#3  by: MizSnake   

The answer to that is that these houses adapt to their location. We have had the same location for over 100 years and it really doesn't affect us. It is just different. We will host alums at the house for a tailgate, but by and large most of our alums and members have their own tailgate closer to the stadium. I would guess that is the case for most houses that don't have a Greektown address.

By: MizSnake
#4  by: let me guess   

You intend to choose a fraternity for life based on what happens a half-dozens Saturday afternoons a year. Really?

By: let me guess
by: OhDec 22, 2018 6:40:50 PM

I know guys that like the party atmosphere of their frat but don’t like that many of the brothers. Take that as you will. You’re going to likely end up living with like 50 other guys, so make sure you really like the people you choose because it’s not going to be fun if the only time you feel comfortable is when there are girls around to party with

By: Oh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.