facebook

second semester tiers

by: Truth

Tier 1: Beta, Phi Kap, Sig Chi (best all around)
Tier 2: DU, Pike, KA (best parties)
Tier 3: Delt, Pi Kap, AEPi (solid all around)
Tier 4: LXA, FH, Sig Ep (solid but hit or miss on parties/guys)
Tier 5: Sig Nu, Phi Delt, Delt Sig (try hards)

Don't know the rest well enough to judge. This is how it is to start the second semester.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: snowbird   

I have met guys at Mzu from all different frats and you are dead wrong. Beta, PhiKap and Sig Chi guys just think they are 1 of the top 3, which is sooooo unappealing and boring having to listen to guys brag about their frats--really, I wish they'd grow up. DU and Pike are a little wild for me, their parties are nothing but drunkfests. I think the most down to earth, nice and respectful guys are Phi Delts and Delt Sigs and they throw great parties (where I always feel safe).

By: snowbird
by: ThoseJan 12, 2013 12:04:40 PM

Are the top houses, they have the most guys, best houses, and most money. Maybe they're not everyone's favorite, but the order is close.

By: Those
#2  by: Anyone    

Disagree, what are your tiers?

By: Anyone
by: Might Jan 12, 2013 12:22:48 PM

move Pi Kapp and Delt up.

By: Might
#3  by: Might?   

Don't think delt and pi kapp are on the same level as KA, pike and DU

By: Might?
by: That's Jan 12, 2013 4:57:06 PM

pretty arguable. KA and Pike declined and Pi Kapp and Delt rose, DU is still ahead definitively.

By: That's
#4  by: Stop    

It's easier to just say
Beta, phi kap, sig chi: Rich, fratty and party hard. Beta is clearly the best. People either love or hate phi kap but they're good guys. Sig chi should be out of trouble soon and be back to the second best house.
DU, Pike, KA: Crazy parties, KA going downhill getting in trouble. Pike is kind of sketchy guys. DU has the best parties by far.
Delt, Pi Kap, AEPi: delt and Pi kap have hot nice guys. Delt should be out of trouble and pi kap needs to grt a nicer house. aepi doesnt have as good of guys but throw some of the best parties, and involved.

After that their's FH, Sig ep and LXA who have all good guys but nothing to make them stand out really

By: Stop
#5  by: Tier   

More tiers!

By: Tier
#6  by: My opinion    

Beta, Phi Kap, Sig chi (great)
DU, Pike (very good)
Delt, Pi Kap, KA (very good)
Aepi, LXA, FH, Sig Ep (solid)

All these houses are good

By: My opinion
#7  by: New frat ranks ?   

Has any of this changed since homecoming??

By: New frat ranks ?
by: fdsdfsdNov 1, 2013 4:42:51 PM

no.. why would it?

By: fdsdfsd
#8  by: Delt   

I like Delt but they are so stuck up. My friend is a Delt and all during HOCO they were talking about how they were gonna win with Chi-O. You're a good house Delt but the guys are a bit try-hard for my liking sometimes.

By: Delt
#9  by: mizzz   

pike is well renowned as the "rape" house so in my opinion they should definitely not be ranked that high. Also sig nu threw a bad ass paint party about 2 months ago. HAnds down the best party I have been to yet!! And the guys are really cute too ;)

By: mizzz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.