facebook

why??

by: <3

im not greek but im considering it and im just reading some of these comments and stuff and i was just really wondering why this site even exists, because it does not benifit or help anyone. everyones says bad stuff about everyone and i dont understand really what difference it is going to make. i feel like everyone places too much emphasis on ranking and its funny because if this site didnt exist a lot of you probably wouldnt even care and you wouldnt know what rank you were and even if you did know you really wouldnt care that other houses were above or below you. and also in my personal opinoion the only people who should be able to rank a house should be the people in it because contrary to popular belief the only person that knows how good a house is is the person in it. you can not judge one sorority of fraternity based on a couple people ( espicaially in houses consiting of hundreds) because lets be honest you dont know every person in a house . but whatever i just thought i would say that.

P.S. actually looking at the greek life on campus it doesnt seem like a bad community but if it is really the way you portray it on this site i dont understand how any of you get people to join. my point being that all of you are being overdramatic because i know that it is not this bad.

Posted By: <3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^this^   

exactly- i check out this website only to find that everyone is terrible and judging off of almost nothing. so youve met a few rude girls? OH THE WHOLE CHAPTER IS LIKE THAT OBVIOUSLY. you all just spread hate, and make greek life look terrible and catty.

By: ^this^
#2  by: Mean girls   

Nothing you read on this site is true. Especially the negative stuff. It's all crazy girls who are insecure that have to make themselves feel better by putting down other chapters

By: Mean girls
#3  by: If   

If you make up your mind abut greek life based on this site, you're a fool.

By: If
#4  by: true   

Youre right! But in defense it is seeming better recently.. people are being nicer. But it really does portray our greek system SO much worse than it is

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.