facebook

why is aphi so bad?

by: Wondering

Hey everyone just wondering if someone could give me an explanation as to why aphi isn't a good sorority, has bad sisterhood, etc. since pretty much all other aphis at other schools are pretty much top tier ??????

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I mean   

I'm not an a phi so this is from an outsiders perspective.

Every sorority is what you make it. You find your niche of friends and make the most of it. However, alpha phi seems to lack a strong sisterhood because every girl that pledges there acts like they have to prove something and lose sight of why they joined a sisterhood in the first place. Also, they post their drama all over social media and at parties with no regard of who's around. My roommate was an alpha phi and never quite felt like she had real friends because like I said, no one really had each other's back. When you're main focus is trying to climb the social totem pole, you tend to lose sight of the reasons you were a sisterhood in the beginning. Other "lower" sororities (and no sorority on the row is a bad sorority, they're all full of amazingly qualified individuals) tend to be known for their amazing sisterhoods because they don't care that they're at the bottom and aren't stomping around on each other trying to declare themselves better.

But like I said, I'm just an active of a different sorority.

By: I mean
by: worstAug 3, 2015 10:02:20 PM

from my perspective they have the worst sisterhood... I don't know any A Phis that have good friends as sisters in the house.

By: worst
#2  by: Honestly   

If you took all of the sororities here and placed them at a different school APhi would probably be at the top. They're really pretty and a lot of fun but just a little too wild for Alabama's tastes.

By: Honestly
by: uhhhhAug 2, 2015 11:14:34 PM

this is wildly inaccurate. they are a lot too wild for most school's tastes... what makes a sorority "top" is not just how pretty they are... and any school with an even moderately respectable greek system knows that.

By: uhhhh
#3  by: If it hurts to pee   

you've dated an Alpha Phi

By: If it hurts to pee
by: HoaryAug 3, 2015 11:09:35 PM

That's so old I forgot to laugh.

By: Hoary
#4  by: Promiscuous    

Alpha Phi has a lot of really pretty girls but they're definitely known as the wild, kind of "loose" girls at Alabama, whether or not that's true. They're also low on grades.

Alabama just takes it's sorority life much more seriously than many other schools, even in the South. I think Alpha Phi can be ridiculous, but they're really just getting a lot of flak for operating like a Western or Northern sorority when they're at a school in the South.

By: Promiscuous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.