facebook

Pi Phi and Adpi run this site…

by: LOL

Post with 50+ likes and a bunch of comments exposing them…PAID to be deleted 🤣 Omg it’s true. How embarrassing!

Posted By: LOL
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Embarrassing    

OP is embarrassing Alabama Greek life. These posts r pointless. She is accusing others of doing the same thing she is doing. All houses r on GR, including hers. No houses r running anything. The ranks have been what they r for years. There is no conspiracy. This has gotten out of hand.

By: Embarrassing
by: AApr 17, 2024 10:12:30 AM

What’s embarrassing is you continuing to reply to this post and outing that your houses are chronically on here. At this point I can’t tell if you actually don’t like your house and are doing this purposely to make them look worse.

By: A
by: ConfusedApr 17, 2024 12:04:57 PM

I’m OR. I checked GR today bc I’m bored in between class. Haven’t been on in a while but okay. Ur posts aren’t a good look and I stand by what I said. I’m confused, it seems like u r constantly responding, why isn’t embarrassing when u do it? U don’t think u r making ur house look bad?

By: Confused
#22  by: ?   

Nah. Just nah

By: ?
#23  by: HAHAHA   

This thread for sure proved they are on here all the time. They must have a terrible college experience

By: HAHAHA
#24  by: Whatttt   

The amount of comments missing in this that are replying to adpi and pi phi is hilarious. Just think about all the comments they delete in other threads to control their rank narrative when they know how much they’ve fallen.

By: Whatttt
#25  by: Adpi   

They are falling hard.. boom doom doom

By: Adpi
by: LOLApr 22, 2024 3:54:04 PM

boom doom doom

By: LOL
#26  by: Nothing    

So u r saying they r deleting individual comments but not the whole post?

Also, let me get this straight, adpi and pbp r working together to rule this site and be mid???

U r spiraling!!!

By: Nothing
by: hahahahahaApr 22, 2024 8:03:58 PM

you’re so bad at gaslighting. we can quite literally see the comments that are missing in response to most of your comments…are u dumb??? and this post was made bc you deleted the original hahahah. also yeah lying to say top would be a huge stretch lmfao

By: hahahahaha
by: ^^Apr 22, 2024 9:59:45 PM

why would we pay to delete our comments in response to you dummy?? u know it was the truth and you had to pay to delete them bc you know you can’t pay to delete this post again lmao. how bad do u want to?? hey everyone since this loser wants to gaslight, make sure you save your comments somewhere and keep copying and pasting in this thread since u want to say we’re deleting comments. we’ll gladly put them back on here and keep bumping this post since you want to play that game!

By: ^^
by: @hahahaApr 29, 2024 12:28:27 PM

the person that is obviously gaslighting is you/OP

By: @hahaha
#27  by: yep    

hate to see it

By: yep
#28  by: Ok   

bump the truth

By: Ok
#29  by: Notice   

PNMs-the OP has mental health problems. She has an obsession w pbp and adp. She is on GR all the time w comments against those 2 houses. She’s not healthy, her opinion really shouldn’t be taken seriously.

By: Notice
by: NoticeApr 29, 2024 12:49:08 PM

PNMs - this person here writes a gazillion different ranks to put other houses against each other and slip in Pi Phi/Adpi way higher than they should be. Notice they’ll respond 50 different time and accuse other houses of things when someone dares to factually state pi phi/adpi are not where they say they are. This will be followed by their “grades” and “involvement” stats lol. Don’t take them seriously.

By: Notice
#30  by: real   

omg i actually think it’s just Adpi. pi phi is better than adpi tbh, they wouldn’t want to be grouped together lolll. adpi has this weird top of NR agenda on greekrank that just is not the reality on campus. most pnms would pick aphi over adpi …

By: real
by: ^Apr 29, 2024 3:18:36 PM

Agree it’s way more Adpi than Pi Phi.

By: ^
by: TrollApr 30, 2024 8:42:12 AM

OP is a troll that is having conversations w herself. This whole thread is a troll post. Nothing can be taken seriously

By: Troll
by: BothApr 30, 2024 9:27:45 AM

It is both.

By: Both
by: andApr 30, 2024 10:01:23 AM

how do you know for sure?

By: and

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.