facebook

Pi Phi and Adpi run this site…

by: LOL

Post with 50+ likes and a bunch of comments exposing them…PAID to be deleted 🤣 Omg it’s true. How embarrassing!

Posted By: LOL
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: ok….   

so everyone needs a life and to get a hobby and other sororities are embarrassing…but none of that applies to pi phi and adpi spending time on greekrank all daywriting ranks and PAYING to delete posts…ok…🤣 i thought this wasn’t that deep???

By: ok….
by: NoApr 5, 2024 4:41:08 PM

It is spring here in Alabama - most sorority girls no matter the sorority are Incredibly busy right now. And we really haven’t seen many ranks on here lately since people started using actual numbers to back their ranks. So NO sorority is self ranking. I do believe there is personal hate towards houses and that is what the original poster felt.

By: No
by: ^Apr 6, 2024 9:00:06 AM

So guilty and defensive

By: ^
by: ^Apr 6, 2024 9:10:25 AM

still so upset and obsessed with these houses

By: ^
#12  by: FR   

This person is the most annoying at Bama. I r the only one hating or thinking about pbp and adpi

By: FR
by: TrueApr 6, 2024 11:34:22 AM

While everyone is out having fun this person is sitting home thinking about pi phi and adpi. Sad.

By: True
by: umApr 8, 2024 10:00:41 AM

"Dude" how old are you??

By: um
#13  by: lol   

This semester really changed the way I think - maybe I'm getting older or whatever. I'm finding a lot of sorority houses irrelevant. You have your social media, tik tok houses and then everyone else. No one knows the other houses unless they go here. Ask the senior girls if they really care about house rank at this point in college - their answer will be no. Everyone just cares about their friends from whatever sorority. I don't understand what you mean by self rank though. The ranks pretty much have been the same for years just some houses are getting called out for doing nothing now. I agree whomever has been moving some houses down because honestly there have been many sororities that are just there - no grades, no philanthropy, not involved, and not social - but still get ranked high. Time to move them down. Pi phi and adpi never did anything to me and they look like they are at least doing something for the school so won't bash them. The only house I hated and when younger bashed on here was the sorority of the new gf of my ex. I do feel badly about it now. OR has always ranked themselves top but don't get called out or bashed so I would just stop this

By: lol
by: SMHApr 8, 2024 9:37:51 AM

^you must be the OP because you have to be getting notifications when people comment….LMAO you’ve got to have the “last word.” It’s pathetic at this point…oh wait you hit that mark a few posts ago.

By: SMH
by: OkApr 8, 2024 11:46:49 AM

You can keep changing the subject, pointing fingers elsewhere, gaslighting, etc. but it literally does not change any fact that everyone knows about your houses. You have replied to this post repeatedly which is interesting for someone who calls others pathetic when you are monitoring this site all day, paying to delete posts, etc. I thought it was a spring day in AL why are you here first thing in the morning?! Continuing to prove how much you guys are on here lmaooo.

By: Ok
by: NoApr 8, 2024 11:52:04 AM

Seems to me at this point it isn't the houses responding it is the op that seriously has something against these houses. Maybe people are defending the houses because it's just dumb to be so concerned with two houses. How does it affect you if they are on here all the time or pay to delete posts? Why do you care so much? If they "rule" the site then you should get off of it and find your own site to rule.

by: NopeApr 8, 2024 12:29:01 PM

^ why are you so upset with these houses? it doesn't seem genuine if you can't explain the basis for your hostility in any of your hundreds of comments to your own posts.

By: Nope
by: lolApr 27, 2024 1:26:40 PM

what happened to the comments replying to this 🤔

#14  by: No   

OP has notifications turned on and is probably sitting with friends as they upvote her comments as soon as she does. I do think houses are defending them just as people defended agd and xo because the house bashing as a recruitment method is awful. I say stop bashing any house.

by: yesApr 8, 2024 1:06:36 PM

agreed. just like in politics....if your house can't stand/recruit on its own merit, you try to bring others down to your level..its sad.

By: yes
by: ^^Apr 8, 2024 1:27:45 PM

Your posts are hilarious. Now everyone replying to this post calling you out has notifications on (is that even possible??) and we’re all sitting together to like comments and this post HAHA. Sooo many excuses, pointing fingers, and changing the story. What a mess

By: ^^
#15  by: Eh   

Think it’s more ADPI than Pi Phi

By: Eh
#16  by: HAHAHA   

Now they’re paying to delete comments on this thread at least they’re being a little more discreet with it 🤣🤣🤣

By: HAHAHA
by: ??Apr 10, 2024 4:34:26 PM

geez how much does it cost to do this?

By: ??
#17  by: OP   

OP is having her embarrassing comments deleted now! There r posts missing and they r hers that expose her as a Gphi bc she bashes a bunch of other houses except Gphi. Girl, stop this is EMBARRASSING

By: OP
by: lolApr 11, 2024 12:09:11 PM

we saw the comments you paid to delete…had nothing to do with gamma phi LOL

by: UhApr 11, 2024 12:13:46 PM

That doesn’t even make sense. There are clearly comments missing in response to you laying out why Adpi, Pi Phi self rank and proof of it. What happened to those comments? If you feel strongly that it isn’t true, why do you pay to delete? You’re literally paying $$$ on greekrank now that is embarrassing!

By: Uh
by: umApr 11, 2024 12:47:14 PM

^exactly pot meet kettle

By: um
#18  by: LOL   

New level of embarrassing- Adpi MASS disliking this and comments 😂😂😂 never trust a rank you see them being anywhere mid omg

By: LOL
by: yepApr 15, 2024 11:57:21 AM

and now attacking gphi

By: yep
#19  by: Lol   

What a conspiracy theory lol. If they run the site then why would you be on here at all? Why would any other sorority be mentioned if it’s just those two houses. My friends and I come in here to laugh at the crazy. We are old row and even we can see that it has to be gphi or dz making comments against them . Get over it.

By: Lol
by: AwwApr 13, 2024 1:58:17 PM

Adpi/Pi Phi continuing to try to spin. Move on already you have stupidly proven yourselves too many times to count now it’s actually hilarious

By: Aww
#20  by: Idea    

I personally think that Gphi should be at the bottom of all ranks now!!! The OP is insane and making her house look so bad. Dz can be second to last. It should stay that way until this crazy person stops!

By: Idea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.