facebook

Bama is known because of Kylan. She carried you all.

by:    

Kylan was destined to be a sorority woman since she got accepted into Alabama. She was never going to be “dropped.” She CARRIED your school this past week. She has gotten attention from Lilly Pulitzer, Lululemon, etc. This young woman is going places and she is an asset to your school. You should be grateful she even is in Greek life or else who really cares about an “academic” institution that is more about Greek life than academics? Please. She’s the big fish in your tiny pond.

Phi Mu is going to regret everyday for not taking her. But I still recommend she rerushes. ZTA simply doesn’t deserve her, lol. She’s TOO graceful and classy to be in ZTA.

Posted By: Rigged system
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

She looses totally devastated when she opened her envelope and saw zeta. Bet she regrets filming it live. She looked like she wanted to cry. Wonder why Phi Mu dropped the ball on her?

By: Nic
by: How it is    

They didn’t drop the ball. Did you see her dorm room? It was heinous. Did you see some of her outfits? Heinous.

Look at the girls Phi Mu got. They are all the epitome of class, grace, style and sophistication.

By: How it is
#2by:    

me when I’m a psycho who doesn’t even go to bama and follows rush on tiktok 💀

By: anon
#3by:    

Obvious troll post is obvious

By: Yeet

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Kylan is known because of Bama. Period.

By: WRONG
#5by:    

Bumping

By: Hmmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.