facebook

Lauren Norris…..

by: .

I hate to be this person, bc I’ve always kinda liked Lauren Norris and thought her content was cute and positive. But she just posted a video of bid day (after not being there the whole time) that started with “if you don’t know who I am….” And a few days ago she posted a tiktok about how she started Bama rush-tok. Idk, it’s giving stuck up. Maybe I’m just reading too much into it, but she seems pretty unbecoming recently

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Whelp   

Stopped following her after she drove her new car into a brick wall last year. Ummm usually it takes two to have an accident but in this case, nope. That and doing interviews with another influencer while doing shots. Ummm- how is that even allowed by the sorority standards?

By: Whelp
#12  by: Ew   

Yeah, I’ve been hating her attitude and how she brags a lot lately. Ain’t cute honey, be humble.

By: Ew
by: AugustAug 21, 2022 4:00:40 AM

Kinda agree and hope changes

By: August
#13  by: Hm   

I bet she makes a video getting her next great grand little but it won't even make sense since she doesn't even see her grand little or even little very often

By: Hm
#14  by: Xoxo   

It’s very normal for women in houses to not be as active their junior/senior year. That’s why a lot of the events and activities are focused on the new members and sophomores. I’m sure she gets fined for everything she misses, so on top of the fines and dues she has to pay, it’s her choice to enjoy those 4 events a year she attends

By: Xoxo
by: GlitterAug 22, 2022 4:01:11 PM

She is a shame for PiPhi, I am so sorry for her little and grand little who love PiPhi. But Lauren doesn’t even care about. I hope her greek family will grow without laurens influence

By: Glitter
#15  by: KD    

No one cares

By: KD
#16  by: Idk   

The older girls are having to balance building their new life with staying involved, bid day is fun and it's nice for the new members to have as many people as possible there to welcome them

If you watch her bid day vlog she was there getting videos and hyping everyone up

By: Idk
by: Queen of whatAug 22, 2022 3:51:45 PM

She left after 30 min

By: Queen of what
#17  by: marycatherine   

I do not like to bash anyone whether I like them or not. It is clear though where LN is spending her time and that is her choice.

I am also tired of people making excuses for juniors and seniors not participating or not as active. Their lives are not that busy. You make that commitment to your house and you participate. So tired of the excuses. I give more credit to the girls that drop over the ones that stay in a house and are just a warm body. At least when someone drops the house can find a new member that actually wants to be there.

By: marycatherine
#18  by: What   

She drove her car into a brick wall? Could you please elaborate???

By: What
by: Brick WallAug 22, 2022 9:35:11 AM

Last year just after winning her National Miss Title. Yeah she drove into a brick wall and vlogged that she did. She was at a gas station and turned her wheel the wrong way and drove right into the building. She took a chunk out of the gas station. I just thought that was odd. Then she started doing the q&a with Maddie doing shots. Weird.

By: Brick Wall
by: Just sayingAug 22, 2022 3:57:03 PM

How many contestants were competing for her miss xyz of alabama title? Her title is a new one and not prestigious one.

By: Just saying
#19  by: She has a very special   

Lets have a look the majority of her followers are at the age of 9 - 15. just saying

By: She has a very special
by: LilacAug 22, 2022 4:31:57 PM

She is nearly double their age.

By: Lilac
#20  by: For me   

For me it always rubbed me the wrong way because she is a transfer and older than girls in her pledge class. So you would think older = maturer but that is not that case. Obviously everyone knows that upperclassmen lose interest in Greek life for a variety of reasons but for her to have this nasty attitude is so weird. Like really? At your old ass age, you’re going to be clowning on 18 year olds? She’s in for such a reality check.

By: For me
by: Not a transfer Aug 23, 2022 4:40:05 AM

She's not a transfer student, and she hasn't clowned on anyone, let's be less dramatic

By: Not a transfer
by: No not a transfer butAug 23, 2022 6:27:40 AM

She did and posted a video on YT bashing her former roommate… very mature NOT.

bTw she is overdramatizing everything on her vlogs, first you read the caption, that makes you think ok click on the video and then only hot air comes out combined with rolling her eyes and those hand gestures. Very annoying. Yes I stopped watching her stuff and unfollowed.

By: No not a transfer but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.