facebook

Lauren Norris…..

by: .

I hate to be this person, bc I’ve always kinda liked Lauren Norris and thought her content was cute and positive. But she just posted a video of bid day (after not being there the whole time) that started with “if you don’t know who I am….” And a few days ago she posted a tiktok about how she started Bama rush-tok. Idk, it’s giving stuck up. Maybe I’m just reading too much into it, but she seems pretty unbecoming recently

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Yes    

Yeah wtf is with her attitude lately???? And I’m pretty sure its a commonly known fact that she essentially has nothing to do with pi phi other than getting food there. So why get butthurt when no one else sees you as the Bama sorority queen you think you are

By: Yes
by: SenioritisAug 21, 2022 7:05:13 AM

She has senioritis it’s understandable I think leave her allne

By: Senioritis
by: Honestly Aug 22, 2022 3:47:54 PM

Leave her alone she has to deal with loosing company deals. Her profile is outdated and lame. She could get a minor job with dance moms.

By: Honestly
#2  by: I agree   

No hate to her, I’m so proud of how much she’s grown, but she’s been giving me weird vibes lately. I still adore her though🥺

By: I agree
#3  by: Didi   

No one cares

By: Didi
#4  by: Lol   

Who gives af about bama tolk

By: Lol
#5  by: The OG   

Shout out to Madi Westbrooke, Grace O’Connor and Lauren, the TT OGs. Lauren is just transitioning…

By: The OG
by: :)Aug 14, 2022 1:36:49 PM

Gracie did it with Grace (no pun intended). Maxi took the pyramid scheme route. Lauren is just coming off as conceited and bitter

By: :)
#6  by:    

She has grown to be so conceited… and she literally has no place to be either

By: …
#7  by: Lea Michele    

Literally who

By: Lea Michele
#8  by: not a redneck   

Mikayla walked so all of these girls could run!

By: not a redneck
by: WhoAug 15, 2022 1:29:38 AM

Who tf is mikayal

By: Who
#9  by: Nm   

I think it's likely she might think it comes across as light hearted but when she didn't participate in rush it is a bit odd.

If she wanted the clout from rush it would have made sense to prioritise it over a work trip (considering she manages her own work)

By: Nm
#10  by: Sorry have to agree   

I used to like her vlogs years ago I thought she was funny, down to earth and genuine. But now all she posts is about herself and merches, it is like an qvc channel all in pink white and lilac with an annoying lady. She also seems to use her PiPhi friends and family just for the clout that comes with sm posts about sororities esp. in bama. Unfortunately what she is talking about now is not interesting anymore. Just superficial stuff, something only numb nuts would think is important.

By: Sorry have to agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.