facebook

real ranks!!

by: HAHA

If you go to school here, then you know that ranks are primarily dependent on overall looks, involvement, and how much frats like them. It’s like this (no order in their tier)
TOP: AXO, KKG, PM, DDD
MID: AGD, KD, XO, ZTA, PBP, APHI, DG, ADP
BOTTOM: KAT, GPHI, DZ, AOII, SK
I know that the typical rule here is that old row is always top, but agd, kd, and xo are basically irrelevant if you’re not from alabama or bordering states. I’m sure you can break the mid tier into two groups but it’s pointless, these are the real ranks.

Posted By: HAHA
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: actual bama student   

KKG is not top & neither is DDD. move them down & move PBP & ZTA up to top

By: actual bama student
by: What theJan 12, 2019 11:46:38 PM

Are you high?
Regardless of how you feel about KKG and Tri Delt, there is NO reason Zeta or Pi Phi should be top. Stop.

By: What the
by: actual bama studentJan 12, 2019 11:56:29 PM

okay obvi you are in one of those sororities bc they are irrelevant. at least zeta & pi phi are hot & relevant

By: actual bama student
by: wrongJan 16, 2019 4:42:37 PM

sorry, but this rank isn’t about looks, it’s about the overall quality of girls. KKG and DDD both get very well rounded girls. in fact, DDD had almost a 100% retention rate after IWT’s this past rush! Looks wise, I would agree ZTA, PBP, and possibly APhi and KKG would be top for “looks”, but as for overall gpa, involvement, looks, and status, I would agree with the OP of the ranks.

By: wrong
#12  by: @actual Bama student    

Lol troll pi phi gets such mixed PCs in terms of looks. Zeta is definitely a prettier house but nobody respects them and they have abysmal retention rates. Neither are top houses, but I would say top of new row. Tri Delt has been getting great PCs (prettier than pi phi imo and higher quality girls than zeta) and is much more well rounded than either of those houses. Kappa is super social and is hardly irrelevant. They also got probably their prettiest pc to date despite not being a looks house. This is Bama. You want a Greek system with ranks based solely on being hot on insta and promiscuous? Go to Arizona.

By: @actual Bama student
#13  by: facts   

facts

By: facts
#14  by: Truth   

If you really want to see which chapters are weak, look at spring grade reports over past five years and see which houses keep picking up Spring COB new members. Always the same ones yet everyone ranks several middle tier.

By: Truth
#15  by: Really   

Pi Phi is not a top house and it is not top of new row. Years ago it seemed like it would be better but they rush the weirdest group of girls for the last few years and their grades are terrible. Zeta has terrible grades too but they are significantly so much hotter. Pi Phi either needs to get their house filled wit super hot girls or smart girls

By: Really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.