facebook

real ranks!!

by: HAHA

If you go to school here, then you know that ranks are primarily dependent on overall looks, involvement, and how much frats like them. It’s like this (no order in their tier)
TOP: AXO, KKG, PM, DDD
MID: AGD, KD, XO, ZTA, PBP, APHI, DG, ADP
BOTTOM: KAT, GPHI, DZ, AOII, SK
I know that the typical rule here is that old row is always top, but agd, kd, and xo are basically irrelevant if you’re not from alabama or bordering states. I’m sure you can break the mid tier into two groups but it’s pointless, these are the real ranks.

Posted By: HAHA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: True but....   

Move KD up to top because they’re the most relevant of the super southern OR houses.

By: True but....
by: YepDec 26, 2018 1:31:33 PM

Agree

By: Yep
by: NoDec 30, 2018 1:57:58 PM

Disagree.

By: No
by: thisJan 8, 2019 6:19:01 PM

its true

By: this
by: ..Jan 11, 2019 3:11:12 AM

KD could be top if they started being nicer to other sororities and started hanging out with other fraternities

By: ..
by: thisJan 16, 2019 4:58:48 PM

agree - KD is a top tier sorority

by: TrueJan 16, 2019 9:00:29 PM

Agree with that

By: True
by: WhatFeb 5, 2019 7:54:44 PM

KD sucks hello granny from the past that hates this school is swamped with OOS who made houses you put down to feed your ego relevant.

By: What
#2  by: Question    

What is the main difference between aopi and dz?? Like are they pretty much the same but just different vibes or do they have very different types of girls? Sometimes I see aopi ranked above dz but then sometimes dz over aopi

By: Question
by: pc 17Dec 18, 2018 3:50:27 PM

Im not in either house but i did get these houses as far as sisterhood and if I had to pref between the two, I would pick AOII over DZ. Rush is so superficial but once you get on campus it’s easy to see why houses are “ranked” where they are.

By: pc 17
by: .Jan 5, 2019 8:51:10 PM

aoii is more respected by the college itself, they have classier girls and are known for just being avergae down to earth. dz is more known for being easy and tacky.

By: .
by: ReallyFeb 5, 2019 7:27:52 PM

DElta Zeta is leagues below AOPi and every house but Theta and Sigma Kappa

By: Really
#3  by: M   

I don’t think Aphi is considered mid at all.

By: M
by: yeahDec 14, 2018 8:01:16 PM

switch A Phi and G Phi

By: yeah
by: NahDec 15, 2018 3:50:07 PM

Frats would much rather swap with Aphi than Gphi and everyone knows that lmao

By: Nah
by: ^Dec 15, 2018 8:49:26 PM

Old news. After they cleaned house now the fraternities would rather swap with G Phi than A Phi

By: ^
by: FactsDec 16, 2018 10:16:31 AM

APhi had much higher return rates than GPhiB during recruitment. Not even close.

By: Facts
by: pc 18Dec 16, 2018 8:11:28 PM

I know multiple girls in my rho chi who preffed gphi and aphi and suicided for aphi... some of them made it and some of them didn’t

By: pc 18
by: ^Dec 17, 2018 1:15:38 AM

Nice try but that isn't true this year. I was a Rho Chi this year and A Phi was competing with AOPi and DZ mainly. Word had gotten around. I'm not going to say they're not a good house - probably a lot better now than before they kicked out all those girls, but the ones left aren't the same and girls going through knew that.

by: pc 18Dec 17, 2018 3:30:07 PM

Maybe it was different for your group but for mine that was the case... everyone goes through a different rush and dz is much different than aphi.

By: pc 18
by: ^Dec 26, 2018 9:39:58 AM

The truth is that barely anyone on this campus will look at a girl wearing an ΑΦ shirt and think “ew” or “that’s a bad house”, and you’re lying if you say that you don’t make split second judgements on girls when they wear their letters. Guys in univ frats are never ashamed of bringing an ΑΦ to an event like they would be with a KAΘ or a DZ. Have they had their fair share of issues? Absolutely. That doesn’t mean they are instantly bottom house, because many houses would have to move ranks if that were the case. Girls love to hate on ΑΦ, and it’s sad. Pan love!

by: ^^Dec 26, 2018 12:35:11 PM

To the comment right above...saying pan love doesn't hide the fact that you just ripped Theta and DZ. It's like thinking it's ok to insult anyone you want as long as you start with "no offense but"

By: ^^
by: ^^^Dec 26, 2018 9:10:36 PM

Frats have lists pertaining to sororities and they’re no secret lol. Red yellow and green. If you don’t know about that then idk what to tell you.

By: ^^^
by: ha haDec 26, 2018 11:57:22 PM

It's hilarious that so many of you don't realize that Alpha Phi has designated people all over the country that comment on this site to pump up Alpha Phi's reputation. My mom has a friend who does it. She thinks of it as good branding. My mom thinks it's hilarious that she puts so much time into it.

By: ha ha
by: @ha haDec 28, 2018 2:05:32 AM

Just like axo pays to have negative posts about them removed? Everyone wants to hate on someone else.

By: @ha ha
by: SivvyJan 12, 2019 1:00:35 PM

Beautiful girls. Amazing house! Great rush group. Aphi is in the top tier in my opinion!

By: Sivvy
by: lol ^^^Jan 12, 2019 9:04:09 PM

Thank goodness we have an A Phi on here to tell us they're top tier!

By: lol ^^^
by: lolJan 28, 2019 4:01:59 PM

obviously alpha phi is no top tier house but let’s be realistic please. they’re not a bottom house. frats like them, they’re generally very pretty girls (as of recently, zta might’ve beaten them for looks, tho) and most are really fun. compared to AGREED UPON bottom houses like dz, theta, getting a bid from aphi is MUCH more difficult.

By: lol
#4  by: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯    

AGD is irrelevant even for instate but it is Alabama. KD and XO are relevant

By: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
by: BlessyourheartDec 16, 2018 10:45:40 AM

AGD is only said to be irrelevant by those who don’t have the social status to make the cut.

By: Blessyourheart
by: NopeDec 18, 2018 6:41:35 PM

AGD was hanging around on many lists of girls who placed them low. Definitely not selective.

By: Nope
by: lmaoDec 26, 2018 9:23:02 PM

"Blessyourheart" is definitely a mom lol

By: lmao
#5  by: My 2 Cents   

DG should be moved down to bottom.

By: My 2 Cents
by: NoDec 30, 2018 1:55:06 PM

DG may kinda be irrelevant but they are definitely more selective than houses like theta, dz, aoii, etc... DG will float in mid tier probably forever

by: SeriouslyFeb 5, 2019 7:32:27 PM

DG is a good mid tier house that takes a lot of great girls that Never make the radar of the OR houses. It is a very OOS house that was able to capitalize when OR dropped pnms.

By: Seriously
#6  by: Y   

Move KD up. Def no order in top tier (cause it’s off)

By: Y
by: @YJan 1, 2019 5:04:05 PM

It says no order in tiers right before the ranks

By: @Y
#7  by: new    

Move up Alpha Phi ZTA and PI pHi

By: new
by: HAJan 5, 2019 8:45:53 PM

Maybe if this was a rank for looks but not overall...

By: HA
#8  by: Bump   

Bumping this post because it’s the most accurate rank I’ve seen

By: Bump
#9  by: this   

Kappa Delta needs to be moved up and alpha pi and DG need to be moved to the bottom -

by: NoJan 11, 2019 1:09:31 PM

This one is accurate
Completely accurate

by: Go awayJan 11, 2019 1:17:11 PM

Psycho mom who for some reason loves to rip on APhi and DG
Since she’s up selling KD it must be some old timer who hates that so many of the houses her are great and she can’t just live in the world where being KD made her better than everyone else

By: Go away
by: GurrrlJan 11, 2019 7:09:47 PM

B I C T H

By: Gurrrl
by: LOLJan 15, 2019 11:24:57 AM

This is SO not true... not quite sure what school you are refreshing to but at Alabama Alpha Phi and Delta Gamma are CERTAINLY not bottom houses. They are very strong mid-tier houses, in fact.

By: LOL
by: StopFeb 5, 2019 7:57:08 PM

Give it a rest to the mom on here hating that new row is a great option for many pnms

By: Stop
#10  by: HTH    

The OP is accurate

By: HTH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.