facebook

houses with most inspiring women-

by: Smart girl

1. AXO
2. Adpi
3. Theta
4. DG

Women in these houses tend to be smart, have high GPAs, and go to graduate schools. Most of them also have meaningful activities over the summer such as internships, extracurriculars, etc. I aspire to be one of them next year when I come to Bama. Smart women tend to flock towards smart women. I do not fit in with party girls.

Posted By: Smart girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Right   

So you don't even go to school here, but you know the majors of "women" in all the chapters at Bama, as well as what they do over the summer?

You are just another super troll.

By: Right
#2  by: Haha!   

Our troll be so bored and nothing she does works. Nobody cares about you, and you aren't making anyone look bad because you're an obvious troll.

What a loser.

By: Haha!
#3  by: definitely!   

Because there's absolutely no sisters with summer internships in party houses. Only women in the houses you mentioned are in the honors college. None of them serve as mentors, win scholarships, or are in honor societies. Those girls Kappa posts on their instagram page saying they're neuroscience majors? don't exist. Not a single KD has ever done a service project or has ever gone to grad school. The Zeta who won the college of arts and sciences outstanding sophomore award must have cheated somehow. An Alpha Phi would never do anything so honorable as to literally serve in the U.S. Army.

...oh wait.

By: definitely!
#4  by: Hilarious   

What's funny to me is that the four houses named are generally the ones that come to mind when I think of self ranking.

AXO needs constant affirmation that they are the best.

ADPi suffers a huge inferiority complex. They want so badly to be OR.

Theta and DG, while respectable houses, are always fighting to inch their way off bottom as if anyone cares about tiers anyway.

It's quite interesting these four houses were named imo.

Funny, I'm a full-merit scholarship recipient, with great grades and I'm in a "party house". Stop with the generalizations. They don't work!

Pan Love to all!

By: Hilarious
by: @for realSep 20, 2018 6:37:56 PM

I love you. That is all.

By: @for real
#5  by: Thx   

Thanks for listing these four houses!

Now I know WHERE I DON'T WANT TO END UP. I want to be far away from you, OP!

The thought of experiencing "sisterhood" with you sounds repulsive. You just stained these four houses for me! And I'm not kidding! They truly sound heinous to me. Hope you're happy, OP!

By: Thx
by: ^Sep 20, 2018 3:52:25 PM

If a post on greekrank is all it takes for you then those houses don't want you either LMAO.

By: ^
by: TruthSep 20, 2018 4:23:02 PM

See, this was the response our troll expected people to have, so when no one gave her what she wanted, she had to answer herself. Haha. Can you imagine being so lame?

No one believes this is a real post, and no one cares. Just ignore it and let her answer herself while you laugh at her stupidity.

By: Truth
#6  by: Yay!   

Found the troll!!!

👀

By: Yay!
#7  by: Thank you, but no.   

I am in one of the houses initially mentioned by the OP, and am proud of our house's collective academic accomplishments, and appreciate the OP's compliment. However, the responding posters are correct in saying academics are important in every house (even if some replies had a very negative tone). Please know, a source of pride among sororities at Bama is that all houses value and support strong GPAs. This past year, every house posted respectable grades. No matter what you hear about houses and their reputations, all houses here are very similar. As much as houses/commenters try to differentiate themselves via ranks and reputations, our recruitment is too quick and our memberships are too big to stay within the narrow reputations you see posted here. Every house runs in a similar manner, following similar panhellenic governing rules. Every house had groups that party, study, etc. Every house here is gorgeous. Every house offers a fantastic social calendar. If you are a smart PNM, you eill enjoy any house here!

By: Thank you, but no.
by: for realSep 20, 2018 7:41:40 PM

Well said and classy. Pan Love!

By: for real
#8  by: Aunt Gin   

Smart girl, that describes every single sorority at Alabama, including the non-NPC groups.

By: Aunt Gin
#9  by: lol   

lol this is all self ranking. I agree that axo and adpi are some of the more involved houses on campus but theta and dg are just your average run of the mill house who has some extraordinary girls and some not involved AT ALL like EVERY OTHER HOUSE

By: lol
by: .Sep 21, 2018 3:08:18 PM

Why are you bothering answering the troll. Let her post die its own lonely death!

By: .
by: lolSep 21, 2018 4:07:54 PM

Because I AM the troll. DUH.

By: lol
#10  by: Lol   

Aim low!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.