facebook

hardest sororities to get bids from?

by: Hey

Which sororities are the hardest to get a bid from... like which houses will most girls be dropped by after the first day? Just curious!! Also which ones are typically the easiest?

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: Requirements   

IMHO here's what you've gotta have to get a bid from these houses. They should put this in the PNM booklet:

AXO: great grades and Jesus
PM: pretty face and a pageant win
XO: great grades and a pretty face
AGD: Jesus and good grades
KKG: money and party hard
ZTA: pretty face and lower grades than PM but higher than APhi
DDD: good grades and chill
APhi: pretty face and grades don't matter
PBP: chill and pretty face
GPB: OOS and decent grades
ADX: Jesus and more Jesus
KD: a pulse

By: Requirements
by: StopJan 24, 2017 7:49:49 PM

Can u stop posting this lol it's annoying

By: Stop
by: KMay 23, 2018 7:46:39 AM

gamma phi's new member gpa was 2.92 for Fall '17 so i would not say that you need decent grades for GPB.

By: K
#22  by: Zta   

I'm a zeta and we have been offering cobs to lots of girls (like more than 40) since November, and a lot of girls in my pledge class and the one above me had gpas less than a 3.0 at rush and haven't maintained 2.0s so I wouldn't say we are really hard to get into

By: Zta
by: Not a ZTAJan 26, 2017 9:37:40 PM

The chance that you are actually a Zeta is 0%.

Nice try Alpha Phi or Phi Mu. Shoudn't y'all be studying instead of posting on this site?

By: Not a ZTA
by: ZtaJan 27, 2017 9:51:05 AM

Think what you want I guess, it's still the truth. Our cobs had to have 3.0s but during rush they made exceptions if they really wanted girls. And we've had more than one cob event this year. Just sharing facts for girls that actually want to rush zeta and were worried that we were really really difficult to get into. we really just want girls that fit in our house really well 😊

By: Zta
by: WhatJul 14, 2020 12:38:54 PM

No one is going to admit what house they are in and then say something like this lol... nice try

By: What
#23  by: From a senior   

Hardest: DDD, XO, PM, AXO

Then: KKG, AGD, ZTA, PBP

Middle: KD, ADPi, DG, GPB

Easier bids (but still great houses): APhi, DZ, AOPi, KAT

By: From a senior
by: !Jul 14, 2020 10:29:01 AM

Bringing this thread back

By: !
#24  by: Bama girl   

PHI Mu is absolutely the toughest sorority to get a call back on.

By: Bama girl
by: Not quiteMay 23, 2018 7:36:05 AM

A “call back”? That’s cute, mom. Phi Mu alum self ranker.

By: Not quite
#25  by: Read   

read this one too PNMs

By: Read
#26  by: Active    

So I came into rush (OOS) with a 4.0 GPA and a really good resume. I immediately got dropped by Phi Mu, Zeta, and KKG. I’m guessing with Phi Mu and KKG it’s because I was OOS and didn’t have the connections, and with Zeta I can make an assumption that I didn’t have the “look” they were looking for. So I really think it depends on who you are and what the house is looking for. Also, KD was the only other house to drop me during rush (again I had no instate connections)

By: Active
#27  by: Bb   

For 2022 formal recruitment!
Hardest
Phi MU AXO Zeta and Chi O
Next
Kappa, Ddd , AgD, , Pi PHi
Then
ADII , Dz , Gamma Phi

KD and Alpha PHI will be easy for the girls who drop since the have to snap bid a good chunk of their PC to make quota ! At least with alpha Phi their snaps are usually pretty girls who had GPA issues .

By: Bb
#28  by: Ttown Tide   

Most of what is written on here is complete garbage especially regarding which groups had snap bids last fall. Or SOUR grapes! Quota last fall was 131- so take a look at which groups pledged how many new members. NO group can snap bid over quota. It’s not allowed by Panhellenic. If sororities numbers are over 131 they got quota additions which mean they did not snap bid. Also the correct UA gpas are listed too. Go to UA Greek Office website and scroll down to Fall 2022 grade report. The pledge numbers and gpas speak for themselves.

By: Ttown Tide
by: SHUTUPKDMOMMAJul 19, 2022 6:45:28 AM

They were snap bidding because they didn't make quota or had to have some plus options to keep the chapter total set by Panhellenic . If you come up short on your bid day list you snap bid. So KD momma you have zero idea what you are talking about because of course it would show up as a pledge number not a snap bid. No one knows who the snap bids are but the recruitment team , Panhellenic and the girl getting the snap. They thing is when you have 20 plus girls running around Tut that morning secretly telling all their friends they got the call from KD word gets out.

By: SHUTUPKDMOMMA
by: u r both wrongSep 12, 2022 8:25:48 PM

@TTown Tide
Houses did offer snap bids and also got quota additions.

Snap bids can only be offered to fill quota and these are offered to pnms who were either dropped or dropped out after 1st round.

Quota additions are only pnms who attended pref.\n\n\n\n\n

By: u r both wrong
#29  by: rtr   

anyone who says phi mu either had a low gpa or no involvment... all my friends dropped phi mu because their rush felt fake. I barely know anyone who actually got dropped by phi mu

By: rtr
#30  by: Real   

Yes

By: Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.