AD
Sig Phi
Sig Pi
?

Posted By: J
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: xoxoxo   

I have friends in all listed houses so I might be a little biased but here's my opinion.

Sig Chi: very self-assured, which is a huge plus. they know they can be a little weird sometimes but they roll with it and they're not afraid to be a little crazy. they're also very genuine, imo, especially if you look at the current seniors. hanging out with them is very much like hanging out with your older brother and his friends.

AD: very cultured I would say. a lot of the kids i know have a strong euro influence and it shows. a lot of ppl like to say the guys are cold but they're very warm if you make a sincere effort to befriend them. as friends, they're a very loyal group both among themselves as a brotherhood and with the people they're close with.

sig phi: a group with a lot of outstanding guys. they are very much the gentlemen everyone takes them to be. most of these guys are the most well-mannered teenagers/young men at cornell. some people call them the boyfriend house because the guys are the kind of guys most girls would like to date

sig pi: they're all very nice guys but some ppl seem to think they have no substance. its quite the opposite. the guys very much do things their own way, which is why a lot of girls like them across all "tiers" of houses.

By: xoxoxo
#2  by: Lol   

Sig Chi - Rich Meatheads
AD - Rich city boys
Sig Phi - Rich Prep school guys
Sig Pi - tall rich white guys

The stereotypes exist for a reason

By: Lol
by: LmaoOct 16, 2018 4:13:14 PM

^this is facts

By: Lmao
#3  by: Whatever   

Filled with guys who have superiority complexes and think they are too good for 70 percent of the sororities on campus

By: Whatever
#4  by: OP   

Also what do girls think of brothers from:
DU
Phi Psi
?

By: OP
by: sameOct 19, 2018 4:32:45 AM

Filled with guys who have superiority complexes and think they are too good for 70 percent of the sororities on campus

By: same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.