Anyone else surprised with AGD's pledge class? I think they did really well

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yessss   

I was surprised. Proud of them!

By: Yessss
#2  by: k   

looks wise i didn't think they were that impressive, but i know some nice girls who went agd so that's definitely the good place to start! overall though, both phi mu and agd did pretty fabulous when they came out of the gates... good things for the growth of the greek life at usc!

By: k
#3  by: hey hey!   

i thought phi mu and agd did better than lots of others! good for both of them! hope the new sorority next year can do as well as they have.

By: hey hey!
by: newAug 28, 2013 1:04:38 PM

Is there going to be a new sorority next year? Where would the house be?

By: new
#4  by: yep   

yes but i forget which one is coming. i guess they'll be like phi mu was at first & wait for a frat to screw up.

By: yep
#5  by: Pi beta phi   

Pi beta phi is coming next year, and they plan to have a house built by/before fall 2016. They are taking the parking lots across from greek village and will be building phase 2.

By: Pi beta phi
by: AndAug 29, 2013 9:48:44 PM

Alpha Xi Delta is coming in 2015.

By: And
#6  by: Angels   

Can't wait for Pi Beta phi, even more girls to show off how much hotter and smarter Carolina girls are

By: Angels
by: agreedAug 28, 2013 6:01:28 PM

but wait - where will they build? because i'm pretty sure i can't find parking for the colisuem anyways.

By: agreed
#7  by: @agreed   

they are building over the parking lot... so that parking lot across from greek village, right beside the coliseum, will be gone.

By: @agreed
#8  by: Your mom   

May know the PAST but it's the PAST for a reason.
You guys seem really stuck in the past.
Just cause you're on "top" today doesn't mean that is how it will or should stay. Case and point, ZETA and TRI DELT. They are still great girls but they aren't what they used to be...hate to tell ya

By: Your mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.