facebook

Lol!! Kappa Sig had their charter pulled!

by:

Douche bags! Been hazing for years and finally got caught! Kiss my AEKDB a$$!

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

Whose next? Chi Phi or SNu?

By: Boss
by: DuhApr 21, 2019 3:42:42 PM

Pike

By: Duh
by: Senior Apr 22, 2019 4:53:29 PM

Sigma Nu is definitely next they are in so much trouble as well.

By: Senior
by: 5th yearApr 23, 2019 3:09:30 PM

Just a matter of time before all the campus greats are gone. RIP Frat Life

By: 5th year
#2  by:    

Just an FYI Kappa Sig got their charter back two weeks ago when they traveled to Cincinnati to present their case in front of their nationals, which is pretty badass and professional to me. These guys worked together for a long time to get their charter back so just know they're gonna rage this fall. Definitely the fraternity to join Fall 2019. (ps I'm a girl saying this not a brother, so take my word for it.)

By: MIA
by: LOLJun 14, 2019 2:29:31 PM

They are still on Level 3 probation so what's it matter that they aren't suspended - They'll have no social life for a year - they might as well have chosen to be suspended...

By: LOL
by: AAJun 18, 2019 5:49:52 PM

They actually aren’t on level 3 they’re clear because they’re coming on to campus as a new colony lol

By: AA
by: ...Jun 27, 2019 11:53:08 AM

LOL! A colony of social lepers!!! Like guys are going to want to join a chapter of hazers! Wait until the parents hear of their reputation.

By: ...
by: Hunh?Sep 3, 2019 7:56:52 AM

So if Kappa Sig is back, where are they? They aren't in the Greek Village.

By: Hunh?
by: Graduate Student Sep 8, 2019 9:42:41 PM

It doesn't matter that they got their charter re-established by there Nationals, the University of West Georgia does not recognize them as a legit fraternity anymore and they are not allowed to participate in Greek Life anymore. Plus there fraternity house now in Greek Village has been turned into a transfer house.

By: Graduate Student
#3  by:    

Kappa sig forever <3

By: Gucci

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.