facebook

(Part 4) Fraternity Life- "Top"

by: rickydagoat

Well boys, you made it here. Chances are you already have some place in mind if you're on Greek Rank. (God do people still even use this thing?) I remember Yeti (the app not the darn coolers) and Do it For State and things yall will probably never get. Ok boomer.

I welcome you to the first most important choice you will ever make as college man. This is serious. These boys will have your back anywhere you go. These are going to be your homies and the people that see the real you. You need to really consider this beyond the clout fellas. That said let's talk about some clout (not fame).

Chi Phi- Notoriously the wealthiest and most powerful. Ask around, you'll catch a lot of mixed feelings about them. For many people around Carrollton this is tradition. Their dad's dad's dad was a Chi Phi and so was his cousin that was twice removed. This fraternity goes back. So far back that it is one of the only two fraternities that actually has an off campus house. That said, the things that go down are completely unregulated. I'll leave that up to your imagination. While I'm sure you think of pros right away, trust me there are crazy bad cons too. It can get mad outta hand. They are extremely diverse compared to any other top frat I can speak on here in bumhickey ctown. Their alumni are crazy loaded and involved in the entire town. That's a lotta good. The last time I spoke on the real bad that we all know about, my comment got removed. I assume they pulled some strings and bought the removal. That said, I can't really safely put too much info out there without risking that possibility. Just know that while they may be party city, there's a massive burden that comes with that. They're quality of member has been on the steady decline from the original heros that emerged from this goliath. They like jam bands and stuff that I find lame. If you're a deadhead who knows how to play golf I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine and dandy. In fact I won't make any other suggestions to you because I'd rather you stay on the other side of Maple Street with the rest of these cats. Use your information, ask some girls who aren't only in upper tier to talk about their experiences here. Play detective on your own. It's a mystery they are able to exist as they do. They're a fallen empire on my regard, but so is my fraternity and at least they are still standing. (Probably because the school, again, cannot regulate any aspect of their quality of life.)

PIKE- Ah yes Pike. The fraternity Old Row always has some kind of comment about. The weight lifters, (although not this chapter so much if you look around), lol. If you're a retired highschool football player this is a fine place for you. A little rowdy with these guys up in there. They also bare the weight of floating rumors and problems (again you go play detective I don't have time to go off of anything but what I actually know). I've heard and seen them act viciously. They don't back down from much. (Sometimes it's cool, other times it's not so cool.) They are full of themselves, and while I see them as great, they also aren't as great as they think. None the less, these fellas are my favorite top group. If you care about a less wholesome experience and what to wear backwards hats like as they ruin your hairline and other people's first impressions of you go here. They also have some behavioral issues that they should work on addressing, but they have some crazy redeeming people. Always out and about.

Posted By: rickydagoat
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.