facebook

rushing fall 15, legacy for two sororities.

by: NEW

My mother is an ADPi and my sister is an AXO. I want to join one of those. Which one would you recommend for UGA??

Posted By: NEW
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: honestly   

Not that I'm saying you should go for either of those sororities...but really how much does national reputation really matter. Go where you fit in not where you think some sorority's reputation will help you later in life

By: honestly
#12  by: lol   

Alpha Delta Pi being the first sorority EVER is amazing nationally. In VA, NC, SC, a lot of top tier in FL, They're amazing! Highly recommended for national support! Is your mother still involved? Because my grandmother and mother is! I LOVE adpi!

By: lol
by: YesAug 16, 2015 8:54:08 PM

She is right. Adpi is strong all over the SE including GA, SC, FLA, TN and Auburn to name a few

By: Yes
#13  by: keeping it real   

As far as the south goes - Adpi weak at uva, vandy, bama, ole miss to name a few, and middy everywhere in SEC except au, sc, and here. Not a great choice anywhere else.

By: keeping it real
by: NopeAug 18, 2015 11:09:31 AM

Top tier at UF

By: Nope
#14  by: Truth    

I would go alpha delta pi for national recognition! Very strong where I'm from! Classic southern charm with modern spunk - girls enjoy hating on them because there is a lot to be jealous of! Don't listen to the bad comments on here. Or if you do know it's more proof as to how great they women are : )

By: Truth
by: _Aug 18, 2015 1:59:28 PM

Hi mom! "Modern Spunk"?!?!?! OMG.

By: _

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.