facebook

rushing fall 15, legacy for two sororities.

by: NEW

My mother is an ADPi and my sister is an AXO. I want to join one of those. Which one would you recommend for UGA??

Posted By: NEW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ^^^   

Alph Chi all the way. At least they are sweet.

By: ^^^
#2  by: abc   

ADPi for prestige, AChiO for a better sisterhood.

By: abc
by: ImoAug 6, 2015 4:32:58 PM

Not too prestigious to have "sisters" crying in Brumby on weekly basis. TAke AXO any day.

By: Imo
by: NEWAug 6, 2015 6:17:08 PM

So adpi is better?

By: NEW
#3  by: Hey   

Let's not do this. We are better than this.

By: Hey
#4  by: aaa   

Just don't believe a word any ADPi says to you until you have a bid in your hand! And they must introduce legacies to their president in order to release them So if you meet the president...

By: aaa
#5  by: NEW   

I just heard adpi is the best and axo is weird. my sister goes to usc and I think theyre weird there too

By: NEW
by: ?????????Aug 6, 2015 6:28:18 PM

Then why in the world did you start this thread? Idea....go adpi here because it sounds like you are weird and narcissistic....perfect match, and then transfer to usc.

By: ?????????
by: confusedAug 7, 2015 2:57:20 PM

Does your sister know that you think that the sorority she joined at usc is weird? Y'all must be close.

By: confused
#6  by: Ok.....   

So, doubtful this is a pnm. Guessing an adpi desperately fishing for compliments?
Good luck with that.

By: Ok.....
#7  by: lol   

Sounds like bitter AXO's trolling this post if you ask me. Alpha Delta Pi is an amazing choice!

By: lol
by: wowAug 8, 2015 12:40:56 PM

Sorry - no - adpi is exactly what has bee posted on this thread. Everyone knows AXOs are nice and that ADPi absolutely ISN'T.

By: wow
#8  by: answer   

Neither is very good nationally. I'd say look at a house that has a better national reputation.

By: answer
#9  by: iknow   

best choice of my life was going sigma kappa!

By: iknow
#10  by: Overall   

From a national perspective, both are average at best. ADPI is only revelent at usc, Auburn and here - middle to lower nationally. Axo really only strong at Alabama. Think twice.

By: Overall
by: yesAug 9, 2015 2:26:04 PM

nationally they're both bad. bad.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.