kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 10
#1  by: KD alum   

::::::::MORE FAMOUS KD's::::::::
Christine O'Grady Gregoire - Attorney General, State of Washington (present)

Patricia Wood Barnes aka "Sister Schubert" - Founder of "Sister Schubert's Homemade Rolls" baking company now selling bread and rolls in over half the states in the U.S.A.

Ruth Johnson Colvin - founder and President of Literacy Volunteers of America

Suzy Spafford - Artist; creator of "Suzy's Zoo" greeting cards

Linda Warren - Senior Vice President of Marketing for Product and Brand Management, Walt Disney World (1995); first female General Manager of EPCOT, Disney theme park (1994), and cited as such in Working Woman magazine's 20th-anniversary issue

Donna Stone - Founder and President, National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse (1972-78) Now Prevent Child Abuse America

Patricia Polito Miller - Co-owner/President, Vera Bradley Designs; recipient, Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year award

Trischa Zorn - Champion swimmer; winner of 40 Paralympic

By: KD alum
#2  by: eyes wide open   

I liked this post:
GIRLS COMING THROUGH RUSH THIS YEAR: PLEASE REALIZE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF GREEK LIFE AT UGA. THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE ON HERE ARE MEAN AND PETTY AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. GREEK LIFE AT UGA IS AWESOME. THE SORORITES ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, BUT THERE IS NO "BEST" AND CERTAINLY NO "WORST". AND DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY READ ON HERE, THE SORORITIES DO NOT FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER LIKE THIS, EVERYONE GETS ALONG! GO GREEK! :)

By: eyes wide open
#3  by: oldrowguy   

KD is good at some schools. These here just look like they got cut from one of the others and they use all the makeup and stuff to make themselves feel better.

By: oldrowguy
#4  by: foodforthought   

KD is definitely a top sorority at uga. they continue to get great pledge classes each year. stereotyped for being beautiful blonde rich party girls which is pretty much true and they could clean up their act a bit. but thats about the worst i can say about them.

By: foodforthought
#5  by: kd is not rich   

haha, food for thought, kd has never been stereotyped for being rich. you are confusing them with kappa. you must be a kd who really wanted to be a kappa but got cut. that's most kd'. kd is the for all the kappa rejects. blue collar all the way.

By: kd is not rich
#6  by: I am a KD lady   

and would NEVER be a Kappa! I went through rush wanting to go KD and was lucky enough to get a bid. The comments below are wrong. Not everyone thinks Kappa is good. In fact, they are a disgrace when it comes to being a lady. They are only good at partying, that is it! KD is not a chapter of rejects!

By: I am a KD lady
#7  by: Game Player   

has your back

By: Game Player
#8  by: Game Player   

Is a MORON!

By: Game Player
#9  by: PLEASE REMEMBER   

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#10  by: KD   

to below: do not listen to what ANYONE says about ANY house at UGA. They all have something different to offer and you should form your own opinion. I am not a KD- they just aren't for me BUT I do have friends there.

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.