Page 3 of 6
#21  by: #3#3#3#3#3   

Bahahaha

By: #3#3#3#3#3
#22  by: HaHa   

What The Hell Have You Been Smoking?

By: HaHa
#23  by: No Smokin'   

That would be Kappa, Theta. XO and of course Zeta. Oh yeah, ADPi likes to toke it up now an then as well. Phi Mu likes to smoke cigarettes but pot, not so much.

By: No Smokin'
#24  by: PLEASE REMEMBER   

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#25  by: doubt   

I doubt that many of these posts were done by DGs. Anybody would realize that it makes them look bad and i highly doubt that people would continue that on purpose. It's probably someone else trying to make them look bad so stop being naive and thinking it's actually them. Come on people.

By: doubt
#26  by: Truth   

Let me assure you...DGs are not posting on this site and haven't been for weeks.

By: Truth
#27  by: EVERYONE !!!   

HE IS ALIVE !!! Happy Easter !!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO LEAVE THIS BOARD ALONE TODAY IN HONOR OF JESUS !!!

By: EVERYONE !!!
#28  by: Yes   

but sadly no one came....

By: Yes
#29  by: Reminder   

To all who say that DG gives out bids to all who step on their lawn needs to be reminded that Recruitment is a two-way street. Not only do the PNM's have a choice to cut sororities, but the sorority has the choice to cut you, too. If the members of the sorority do not feel like the PNM would fit in with the sorority, then they will most likely cut her. It's just how it works. DG, just like every other sorority on campus has an idea of what they're looking for. Just reminding everyone of the way things ACTUALLY work during Recruitment.

By: Reminder
#30  by: G. Banta   

Lovely ladies.

By: G. Banta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.