facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Thank you   

to Really? on 2-10-10. Very classy of you. A true example of the panhellenic spirit.

By: Thank you
#12  by: I think   

they said stay out of it not stay out of DG. At least that is how I am reading it.

By: I think
#13  by: Beta Psi   

Pleased and proud to have worked with Delta Iota in the past and to have friends from that chapter. A great group! DG is not just nationwide - it's CONTINENT-WIDE!

By: Beta Psi
#14  by: really   

whoopie

By: really
#15  by: truth   

I realize that not every chapter has a web site, however..anyone new to this board who hasn't caught the irony of the rankings, go look at the available web sites and you'll see how waaaaaaaaaaaay off this board is..happy fantasy board rulers

By: truth
#16  by: No Hate   

just too funny- all the old row has fallen to the bottom- but DG sure is enjoying being up here. Maybe they really believe it. They were just cut from all those "lower" tier houses (PhiMu, XO,ADPi) cuz they were just too good for them. Well congratulations on being the number three house at UGA.

By: No Hate
#17  by: #333333   

Thank you so much for the sweet comments below. We love our spot in the top 3. Sorry it bothers you so much!

By: #333333
#18  by: Just   

a suggestion but when I went thru rush the girl yelling "let me hear those DG'S yell" had a lisp. We still laugh about it. Maybe not best to let a lisper start your chant. I am just trying to be helpful. You need all the help you can get

By: Just
#19  by: Bahaha   

below- that is just too damn funny.

By: Bahaha
#20  by: Still   

laughing......

By: Still

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.