facebook

alpha omicron pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 7
#31  by: ALL   

sororities at UGA are good. You just have to find the one that feels good to you. Don't pay attention to all the haters on here. They are the minority.

By: ALL
#32  by: TO PNM's   

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: TO PNM's
#33  by: PNMs   

the top sorority is based on your opinions and opinions only! even the comment below is just opinion based! the sorority that you get in and that you really love is the top sorority, in your opinion, and thats all that matters!

By: PNMs
#34  by: From a Friend:   

Good luck to ΑΟΠ during rush

By: From a Friend:
#35  by: MOM   

It is amazing that AOPI would cut a Legacy after round 2! That is a total lack of sisterhood in my opinion! How do you grow your alumni association when you cut legacies. My money has sure stopped!!!

By: MOM
#36  by: AOPi mom   

As far as legacies getting cut, perhaps the daughter didn't show any interest in her mom's (sister's, etc.) sorority during Rush. It's not always the sorority's fault. Some girls don't want to be in the same sorority as their Moms.

By: AOPi mom
#37  by: AOII Alum   

AOII requires that legacies are invited back to ONE invitational party. That is it. After that, it is up to the legacy to make the chapter see something in her that fits the chapter. Every chapter is different and your daughter may not have been a fit.

By: AOII Alum
#38  by: OUCH!   

Yes Honey Precious Babydoll - we could tell she did not FIT the stepford mold after one 20 minute party!!!

By: OUCH!
#39  by: forreal   

After 2 days and 1500 girls, you OWE it to the legacies to look at them closely before axing them. Its not that hard to do. Its lazy and shows lack of pre-rush week planning and organization. You cut some awesome ones, and you don't even see it. You may not have pledged them, true. But you didn't even given them a shot. So grow up, have a daughter, send her to UGA, and see if you like what happens to your own baby girl. It will happen to you, too, and then you'll be the one saying what happened to sister love and loyalty? The only loyalty being requested is to LOOK at the legacy and not pass her over.

By: forreal
#40  by: A-OK   

Forreal...your daughter is truely better off...trust trust me. AOPERFECT is def on the slide down and besides that they are the worst DIRTY rushers on campus. This year's pledge class not all that great. I do agree that it is absolutely tragic that an aopi legacy would not be on the top of the list. My daughter's legacy treated her so wonderful during the rush process - although she pledged another. And agreed that it will be poetic justice when these girls aoperfect daughters go through rush and get slashed...

By: A-OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.