facebook

which frats are rising and which are falling?

by: abc

which frats are rising and which are falling? just curious

Posted By: abc
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Yup   

AEPi is rising.

SNu is falling.

By: Yup
#22  by: Xc   

Sigma Dry Epsilon is a club not a fraternity. They don't even pledge

By: Xc
by: CytoOct 11, 2020 2:29:14 PM

They have a dry house but try to keep people from knowing so... also act like having no pledging is good for a brotherhood

By: Cyto
#23  by: Matcha   

Relevant

By: Matcha
#24  by: BMP   

SigEp stands out as a forward-thinking fraternity in all issues, including gender. SigEp has traditionally treated gender as binary, when we live in a world with increasing awareness that gender is not always binary. SigEp’s membership is currently restricted those persons who identify as male, but there is limited space in Greek communities across the country for non-binary individuals to engage.

SigEp is leading the way towards the future of Greek organizations in the United States as gender inclusive organizations. SigEp is convening a task force to explore removing any screening of gender from its membership criteria and this will also expand SigEp’s recruitment pool.

By: BMP
#25  by: Me   

Rising: Pi kapp, SNu, dsig
Staying the same: KA, FIJI
Falling: ATO, SAE, chi phi, phi delt

Just my input over the past 2 years

By: Me
by: NopeAug 8, 2021 10:12:23 AM

SN has just continued to bid random TKE level guys when their numbers arent as big as they want. This is why half of their fall PC drops every year. They aren't close to being in the top 6 like they think they are. Imo they are falling or stagnant at the very least.

PKP just handed a bunch of bids to UNG guys to pick numbers up a few years back and ever since then they have been all over greek rank self ranking. Still pulling GPB and SK mostly. They're not falling but not rising either as they have a nice house.

ATO is definitely rising, the only new row fraternity that actually competes with old row on the guys they bid. Anyone who says they are stagnant or falling on this site is 100% a SN 😂😂😂 great house history and not going to resort to bidding rando's for numbers.

Fiji is for sure rising and imo like ATO they will be competing with old row soon. People hate on them because they are soft and on greek rank a lot but this group is for sure one of the better groups here and rising.

These would be the changes i make tbh.

By: Nope
#26  by: My opinion   

Rising: dsig, ato, pike, pkp, fiji, KS

Stagnant: sx, KA, chi phi, Sn

Falling: sae, beta, phi delt

By: My opinion
by: YepSep 5, 2021 4:55:33 PM

Facts. This is it. Except I would add Chi Phi to falling after this pledge class.

By: Yep
by: YesSep 16, 2021 6:59:52 PM

Spot on after rush.

By: Yes
#27  by: BMP   

SigEp tends to attract the kind of guy who wants more than a drinking club out of his fraternity. Students go to college to develop personally and professionally. Some other fraternities have facilities that house brothers in environments that harm rather than help those goals by forcing brothers to go elsewhere to study during parties. But SigEp's substance-free facility provides a very conducive environment for doing what students go to college to do.

By: BMP
by: Lol.Oct 17, 2021 8:11:55 PM

Sigma Dry Epsilon

By: Lol.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.