facebook

rank based on freshman pledge class

by: Reality Check

Top: Theta, ADPi, Kappa, KD, Zeta
Upper mid: Phi Mu, AOPi, Chi O, DDD
Lower mid: DZ, SK, Gamma Phi
Bottom: Pi Phi, AXO, DG, AGD, SDT, DPhiE, APhi

Sure alpha phi isn’t the very bottom house based on looks (honestly we should be better than ranking primary based on looks anyways wtf it’s 2019), but they are the most toxic by far, have an overbearing nationals who is obsessed with money and image, and have virtually no sisterhood.

APhi is where the girls who were pretty but insecure in hs end up and they all breed this sad toxicity off of each other and keep up the act on greekrank bc they actually think they can convince people that they’re better. It’s hard to blame them when nationals literally sets them up to be this way from the beginning, but we all need to do our best to show them that it won’t work at UGA, and that the top sororities are about more than just looks and the number of Instagram followers they can buy

Posted By: Reality Check
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Anon   

Move zeta down and phi mu up

By: Anon
#22  by: Beepboop   

AOPI and ZTA got almost all of KDs top girls this year. Can you say snap bids???

By: Beepboop
#23  by: Like it   

This tank looks right. Theta and ADPi pulled the top. Kappa was right up there but lost many to those two. Still did really well though. I think Phi Mu and Zeta did better than KD. They struggled and it is true the Reddit and sugar daddy stuff isn’t helping them. DDD did pretty good but then crash and burned with the bid night stuff. Hopefully they can recover b/c they are a solid middle tier house.

By: Like it
#24  by: Yep   

Totally agree with this rank

By: Yep
#25  by: Cool   

Gamma phi had a really good pledge class in the fall. I’d put them first in their tier. Clearly not top or upper mid but definitely above dz and sk.

By: Cool
#26  by: INSIDE ALPHA PHI   

For the people who don’t understand why Aphi is a horrible place to be, you probably don’t know how degrading the sorority is on the inside. The sorority pays fraternities to have socials with them by donating to their philanthropies. The worst part is the fact that they literally have a pledge class hierarchy that divides the girls into 3 tiers: top, middle, and bottom. Aphi only sends their top tier girls (the rich, beautiful, popular girls) to their best socials so that fraternities like them and don’t see the mixed bag that they really are. Middle tier girls can only go to average socials, and bottom tier girls basically have to sit there and be told they can’t go to socials because they aren’t good enough. The girls are aware of the tier they’re in and is the reason why Aphi has no real sisterhood. It’s the top tier Aphi girls that self rank because everything is perfect for them and they aren’t seeing the half that the other girls do. These poor middle and bottom tier girls are paying to be in a sorority that degrades them and tells them they aren’t good enough to be seen with particular people or fraternities. I guarantee you that those are not the girls self ranking on here, and if I were them I wouldn’t even want to wear my letters. It’s not that I hate Alpha Phi because I know plenty of sweet girls here, but I also know the way they’re treated. No girls deserve to be treated like this in a sorority, and I hope incoming freshman and PNMs know this about the sorority before rushing.

By: INSIDE ALPHA PHI
#27  by: pretty much accurate   

not sure if these are ranked in order within each tier or just being clumped together. i would just clump them together but if they’re in order then i would switch a few up:

theta, adpi, kappa, phi mu
zeta, kd, aoii, chi o
gamma phi, sk, dz, tri delt
axo, agd, pi phi, aphi, sdt, dg, dphie

definitely think phi mu is top tier above zeta and kd. great group of girls and old row. kd lost a lot of girls to zeta and had a small pledge class. honestly gamma phi, sk, and dz are practically the same but gamma phi had the best fall recruitment out of the 3. tri delt is a solid middle tier house with similar girls but it’s current issues bump it down. axo, alpha gam, and pi phi all got weird groups with some cool girls but most are pretty awkward and weird. alpha phi has some great girls but the sorority as a whole needs help.

By: pretty much accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.