facebook

rank based on freshman pledge class

by: Reality Check

Top: Theta, ADPi, Kappa, KD, Zeta
Upper mid: Phi Mu, AOPi, Chi O, DDD
Lower mid: DZ, SK, Gamma Phi
Bottom: Pi Phi, AXO, DG, AGD, SDT, DPhiE, APhi

Sure alpha phi isn’t the very bottom house based on looks (honestly we should be better than ranking primary based on looks anyways wtf it’s 2019), but they are the most toxic by far, have an overbearing nationals who is obsessed with money and image, and have virtually no sisterhood.

APhi is where the girls who were pretty but insecure in hs end up and they all breed this sad toxicity off of each other and keep up the act on greekrank bc they actually think they can convince people that they’re better. It’s hard to blame them when nationals literally sets them up to be this way from the beginning, but we all need to do our best to show them that it won’t work at UGA, and that the top sororities are about more than just looks and the number of Instagram followers they can buy

Posted By: Reality Check
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Lol   

Finally someone not in alpha phi posted a rank!

You put way too many sororitys in bottom tier, but I 1000% agree with your rant at the end

By: Lol
by: Double downSep 19, 2019 12:45:53 AM

Agreed. Almost feel sorry that aphi does this to their newer chapters. So obvi.

Move Theta down. Long time since they’ve had a good class including this year, js.

By: Double down
by: WellOct 8, 2019 1:08:07 PM

Actually like this ranking. Thetas and ADP got great pledge classes. Phi Mu and KD struggled quite and bit and ended up with just an ok group.

By: Well
by: What the?Oct 9, 2019 1:43:28 PM

Theta hasn’t pulled a decent pledge class in years.
Ok pcs, but not what they used to be.

By: What the?
by: Huh?Oct 9, 2019 2:29:17 PM

Not sure what you are talking about. Thetas pledge class is awesome and they pulled quite a few from other houses. ADP did great too. Kappa did good but not as well as Thetas and ADP (both tops this year). Phi Mu struggled with tons of legacies and no pull. KD crashed and burned. Rep issues and Reddit stuff isn’t helping. Zetas took a lot of girls KD wanted and really did great this year.

By: Huh?
by: NopeOct 13, 2019 10:15:54 AM

Phi mu, kappa and adpi got the best. Theta hasn’t done well in years.

By: Nope
by: Really? Oct 14, 2019 5:40:20 PM

ADP and Theta killed it this year. Phi Mu struggled with a bunch of randos and legacies. Kappa got the crazy partiers (and many of those were not wanted by ADP and Theta). Zeta and KD continue to self rank. KD had a rough year. Zeta did better than usual but not tops. Chi O wasn’t a factor. Nothing has changed all that much since last year.

By: Really?
by: YikesOct 14, 2019 5:53:51 PM

Control yourself, Theta. Don’t start throwing shade like adpi. You’re better than that.
The crazy, partier storyline didn’t work against kappa this year just like it hasn’t worked against them in the past. Think you’d learn.

By: Yikes
#2  by: Oh snap   

DDD in lower mid after GPHI based on this rush

By: Oh snap
by: Biology Babe Sep 19, 2019 5:10:22 PM

Tri Delt has a gorgeous pledge class! No worries about them

By: Biology Babe
#3  by: well said   

don't really completely agree with your ranking but like you so sick of seeing aphi flood this site with false ranks. and to make matters worse there seems to be targeting of specific sororities which i guess they must think will help them move up if they bad mouth others on this site.

By: well said
#4  by: Well it looks right    

It’s been awhile since the ranking has been right. Too many houses APhi, KD, Phi Mu) self promoting. Zeta did great and better than Tri Delt, who had a really rough year and might be too high.

By: Well it looks right
#5  by: uga   

Pi Phi is lower mid with gamma phi and dz. definitely not bottom

By: uga
#6  by: Yup   

Move KD and DDD down

By: Yup
by: Greek Gal Sep 28, 2019 4:55:07 PM

Nope! Tri Delt has a great pledge class!
Phony self serving comments...

By: Greek Gal
by: hmmOct 8, 2019 10:49:50 AM

Nope. KD definitely top, DDD definitely upper mid.

By: hmm
#7  by: welllll   

Okay, so it's clear a lot of people hate aphi. Aphi is made up of many girls that are just trying to be a part of a sisterhood and enjoy being in a sorority. There are many girls that just want to make friends and get used to college life. I didn't know anyone at UGA and now I have friends here. I just want to be involved and I'm not a blonde girl and I'm not all about social media. I don't even know about all of these nationals everyone complains about. Can't we just be accepted as another sorority without being thought of so negatively by some people? We are all different and that should be okay. Everyone might not be happy and no sorority is perfect. This is the sorority that welcomed me and makes me feel at home. I just feel sad that there is so much hate. I'm not all about appearances and neither are my close friends, so I don't get it.

By: welllll
by: Look aroundMar 2, 2020 6:45:13 AM

I’ve looked on other school’s sites and this same thing is written all of their discussion pages too about A Phi’s nationals, etc... I kinda think it’s just a troll trying to stir some drama up on the posts...

By: Look around
#8  by: Yup   

DDD had a rough year with snaps. Hazing doesn’t help either.

By: Yup
by: HazerNov 3, 2019 3:50:24 PM

DDD did not haze but the president and standards chair hazed the 26 girls who got terminated. Nationals is still trying to do damage control and may reopen the investigation last I heard.

By: Hazer
#9  by: Yep   

This is accurate

By: Yep
#10  by: Well   

KD stop self ranking. You are not top. Zeta did soooo much better than you this year.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.