facebook

pike

by: confused

Is this entire website written by pikes? Every ranking has pike pretty high and it isnt remotely close to top tier... I dont understand how it can have no respect at school and so much respect on here. Good for them for the good PR campaign?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not a pike   

They definitely aren't top but I would say they are probably the 4th best on campus which is what pretty much every ranking had them at

By: Not a pike
#2  by: Mid   

can we stop trying to make pike happen, it's not going to happen

By: Mid
#3  by: Laxslax   

Pike bro chilllllll

By: Laxslax
#4  by: Makes Sense   

Well nobody really dislikes them, but nobody goes crazy over them. On the other hand, people usually have a strong bias against one of the top tier fraternities in particular so they rank them lower and pike gets bumped up. If you look at the rankings its usually just one top tier fraternity that is ranked a little bit unrealistically low which is probably because of that one person's particular dislike of that fraternity. If these were 100% objective Pike wouldn't be so consistently high.

By: Makes Sense
#5  by: Coming from another greek   

Commenter #4 is somewhat right but somewhat wrong in my opinion. Being in greek life (but not pike) i'd say pike is by far the most liked overall in terms of has no beef with anyone and just easy to have fun at their parties. Having said that, they don't hold the same status that DKE/KA/Sig Chi do. So at the end of the day it matters more what you are going for. I'd say 4th is pretty accurate for pike, possibly 3rd.

By: Coming from another greek
#6  by: Ha   

This post is by a ka who is pissed that they are quickly becoming irrelevant

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.