facebook

2020 Sorority rankings/explanations

by: greekdeac

Beta: A really chill group. Loves to party, awesome sisterhood. PNM's not into HARD partying (if ya know what I mean) should steer clear.

Kappa: A group focussed on image over sisterhood. Girls are more focussed on getting a good pic for insta than they are having fun. I have never met a girl who is truly happy here, but hey they get invited out by all the "top" frats.

Chi O: one of the sportier organizations. Every Chi o I have met loves it, though I will say that they have strict image policies (so it seems) when it comes to rush. All the girls here look alike: pretty and blonde.

Tridelt: How to describe tri delt... The words that first come to mind are "put together". If you came from Texas or Georgia and want to be in greek life, this might be the organization for you. They are a typical southern sorority.

KD: One of the more chill groups on campus. Not your typical sorority for sure. They kill it at intramurals and always crush recruitment.

DZ: I feel like DZ is climbing up the tier system. A really solid group, I know DZ girls involved in every corner of this campus. Along with theta, this is one of the more diverse srats.

Theta: Every girl I know in theta is super chill. They are not your typical greek org but they have a strong sisterhood and actually seem to like each other (not something you can say about most greek orgs lol).

Adpi: IDK I ranked them here bc the adpis I know are kind of half and half. Some are cool, others are awkward. From personal experience, there date funcs suck. And you will not find anything more strict than adpi standards, they fine the heck out of their members.

Posted By: greekdeac
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: idk   

I thought girls join sororities to find friends? Why is that such a shocking concept? Is Theta really the only org where the girls actually like each other? idk seems a little sad.

By: idk
by: nopeNov 9, 2020 8:03:48 AM

definitely not. You can find a group of friends in any organization. There are some that are clique based which is not always fun, but you are going to find someone you vibe with no matter which srat it is.

By: nope
#12  by: hmmmmok   

adpi trying to bury this and posting self ranks.... lmao being bottom tier is not the worst thing in the world. focus on your sisterhood not your rep on greekrank.

By: hmmmmok
#13  by: cool   

real rankings ^

By: cool
#14  by: Accurate    

Only ranking on here that’s accurate rn

By: Accurate
#15  by: truth   

only accurate ratings on this cite.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.