facebook

2020 Sorority rankings/explanations

by: greekdeac

Beta: A really chill group. Loves to party, awesome sisterhood. PNM's not into HARD partying (if ya know what I mean) should steer clear.

Kappa: A group focussed on image over sisterhood. Girls are more focussed on getting a good pic for insta than they are having fun. I have never met a girl who is truly happy here, but hey they get invited out by all the "top" frats.

Chi O: one of the sportier organizations. Every Chi o I have met loves it, though I will say that they have strict image policies (so it seems) when it comes to rush. All the girls here look alike: pretty and blonde.

Tridelt: How to describe tri delt... The words that first come to mind are "put together". If you came from Texas or Georgia and want to be in greek life, this might be the organization for you. They are a typical southern sorority.

KD: One of the more chill groups on campus. Not your typical sorority for sure. They kill it at intramurals and always crush recruitment.

DZ: I feel like DZ is climbing up the tier system. A really solid group, I know DZ girls involved in every corner of this campus. Along with theta, this is one of the more diverse srats.

Theta: Every girl I know in theta is super chill. They are not your typical greek org but they have a strong sisterhood and actually seem to like each other (not something you can say about most greek orgs lol).

Adpi: IDK I ranked them here bc the adpis I know are kind of half and half. Some are cool, others are awkward. From personal experience, there date funcs suck. And you will not find anything more strict than adpi standards, they fine the heck out of their members.

Posted By: greekdeac
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lolol   

pretty sure kappa is top.

By: lolol
by: MmmmnSep 26, 2020 8:56:21 AM

Nah beta for sure

By: Mmmmn
by: yeayeaOct 19, 2020 1:36:57 PM

hi kappa:)

By: yeayea
by: lolomgOct 24, 2020 9:04:54 PM

the dislikes on this will tell you the truth

By: lolomg
#2  by: Trout   

Hmmm really good time for DZ to reflect on the issues of their organization as a whole during hazing prevention week coming up since they’re in trouble with their nationals for hazing freshmen during sylly week and a bunch of girls dropping :/ talk about 12 CORs

By: Trout
by: lol Sep 24, 2020 12:27:43 PM

Hi adpi

By: lol
by: yeahokOct 30, 2020 11:14:50 PM

DZ kind of sucks imo... not a good looking group and apparently they all hate each other.

By: yeahok
#3  by: eric cartman   

All you need to know is that DZ throws best neck. When they are desperate to social climb they will do anything to pleasure you

By: eric cartman
by: omgOct 4, 2020 8:37:24 PM

just say you hate women and go.

By: omg
#4  by: Demondeac   

Pretty accurate descriptions. Always thought adpi was a bit more awk of the bottom tiers

By: Demondeac
by: lololOct 9, 2020 10:50:03 AM

Yeah I would say they rank bottom.... def half and half. I mean some are cool others do not even know how to hold conversation.

By: lolol
#5  by: truth   

hello pnms I know you are there. These are mostly accurate, if a little tier climb-y (@DZ). I just wanted to reinforce that you should NOT GO BETA unless you are chill with like abusing substances if ya know what I mean. And they do haze.

By: truth
by: yeayeaOct 19, 2020 1:31:06 PM

pretty sure beta doesn't haze but those girls ain't soft

By: yeayea
by: honestOct 26, 2020 11:44:45 AM

beta, DZ, chi o, Kappa, and DDD all haze. It isn't so much a class wide thing, you will just get the occasional older girl who is on a power trip. People on here make it sound like an epidemic, but it is more on the small scale and if the person who is doing the hazing is found out, they usually get in a ton of trouble.

By: honest
#6  by: wellll   

can't tell if this is a bitter ex-adpi or a tier climbing DZ....

By: wellll
by: probOct 11, 2020 5:34:44 PM

my money is on ex adpi. the thing about the standards for adpi is oddly specific.

By: prob
#7  by: nice   

lol DZ self rank

By: nice
#8  by: Greek Rank Fan   

ADPI should be higher

By: Greek Rank Fan
by: hecknoOct 18, 2020 6:38:03 PM

lol no who wants to deal with your standards committee.

By: heckno
by: UhOct 19, 2020 9:25:46 PM

I think not

By: Uh
#9  by: Greeklove   

@DZ can you please for the love of god stop posting this propaganda. We all know how desperate you are to tier climb, you are even willing to go so far as hosting your big/little reveal for your new COR girls (that you had to get bc you hazed your last pc) at freaking AEPi. In the midst of a pandemic! people are dying DZ, sign up for alcoholics anonymous and leave.

By: Greeklove
by: SurejanOct 21, 2020 5:40:21 PM

Hi adpi

By: Surejan
#10  by: Daddy’s money   

lol Kappa removed their hazing comment

By: Daddy’s money

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.