facebook

fsorority

by: Sfrat

If you ask any girls about the best fraternities they'll say KA FIJI BETA. If you ask guys best sororities it's ZTA DDD KKG.

All chapters are great but regardless of which you are in, you'll want to hangout with these guys / girls

Posted By: Sfrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha nice try   

No one thinks Beta is anywhere near being one of the best fraternities. Sorry

By: Haha nice try
#2  by: Er   

It's more like KA Sig Ep SAE for girls

By: Er
by: HahaNov 17, 2014 8:57:31 AM

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Fiji is on that list.

By: Haha
by: ^Nov 17, 2014 6:40:32 PM

Add in Delt and I'll agree

By: ^
#3  by: OP   

Yeah according to some idiots on greekrank, SAE and Sig Ep are "cool chapters" but the guys are nothing special. You guys can get BH and argue it if you want, but the fact is, KA fiji and beta are the top 3 for girls

By: OP
by: ^Nov 17, 2014 6:32:12 PM

Butthurt Beta alert. Go back into your cage.

#4  by: IMO   

I'm a girl, and this is stupid. In general, KA, Delt, Sigep, and SAE are probably the most popular with girls. Beta and Fiji are good too, for sure, but they kind of have a smaller following of die-hard groupies than the general popularity held by the other guys. Also, jw, why do people on this site always consider Kappa top?

By: IMO
#5  by: Stfu   

Beta has dropped to the level of kappa sig and sigma nu now. Basically irrelevant. Girls like KA, SAE, and Delt

By: Stfu
by: ^Nov 18, 2014 9:42:37 PM

Beta definitely hasn't dropped that low. It's more like

KA/Fiji
Delt/SigEp/SAE
Beta/Sigma Chi
Pike
Sigma Nu
Kappa Sigma
Everyone else

#6  by: Soo   

Basically what I'm getting here is that different people like different fraternities and sororities. Surprise surprise

By: Soo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.