facebook

halloween

by: 2014

Who has the best Halloween party this year?
KA/SAE or fiji/Delt

Posted By: 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest   

Fiji/Delt was better x5000

By: Honest
#2  by: Girls view   

I went to both and I liked KA/SAE the best. Both were fun but KA/SAE you didn't have to worry about cops being out like you did on ng and it was way easier to get drink if you were under 21.

By: Girls view
#3  by: KA / SAE   

Delt & Fiji were really only fun during the concert. Afterwards everyone left for other parties

By: KA / SAE
#4  by: NG in general   

Didn't go to SAE and KA but I imagine Delt and Fiji was more fun simply cause it was on northgate. It was fun but it winded down a little after midnight. But that wa okay because it was right next to everything else. I know the group I was with basically just switched between Delt/Fiji, Sigep, and whatever bars seemed to be fun at the time and that was a blast.

By: NG in general
#5  by: Halloween   

I went to both and they were both fun but I preferred KA/SAE. Delt an fiji was good during the concert but afterwards everyone left and a bunch of randoms showed up. KA/SAE was at a venue off ng that let them serve punch so you didn't have to worry about cops or getting ID'd and it was free. Plus everyone stayed till the end of the night.

By: Halloween

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.