facebook

rushing

by: Junior

Hi everyone! I'm basing my decision about coming to ATM off whether or not a sorority would accept me based on the fact that I'm a junior. I would love and appreciate feedback/advice from everyone! This means a lot to me!

Posted By: Junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Big Schools   

You are going to get the same answer from most of the big schools (TAMU, UT, Tech, Baylor, SEC schools). It will be much harder to rush as a junior wherever you go. However, if you are a quality girl (good grades, involved on campus, outgoing), there is a good chance you will get a bid. Keep in mind that you will probably be cut by a lot of groups no matter what school you go to based on your age. All of the sororities at A&M have a great girls in them and our "bottom" sororities have higher standards than many schools. This is probably true of other big schools as well. Even if you don't get the sorority you want, stick it out. The connections are for life.

By: Big Schools
#2  by: Karl   

Deciding where to go to college based on greek life...you sound like a winner at life

By: Karl
#3  by: Wtf   

I hope you are joking

By: Wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.