facebook

overview

by: Im Actually Right

Fall 2014 Standings: There aren't necessarily rankings, its basically the top five, which i guarantee you are SAE, KA, SigEp, Delt, and Fiji. If anyone says anything differently, they don't know what they are saying. You cannot really rank these top 5 because it is always changing, but as long as you get a bid from one of these, you have nothing to worry about. For sororities, the only ones worth talking about are Zeta, Tri Delt, DG, AXO, XO, and maybe KD. Everyone else does not really matter that much. This is coming from a freshman who went to many rush parties and has a lot of connections with sororities so my opinion for the most part is correct, as of Fall 2014.

Posted By: Im Actually Right
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Yea replace KD with KKG and this makes more sense. Can't tell if that was a typo or if there's actually a KD who thinks she's anything but bottom

By: Lol
by: bfrOct 19, 2014 2:09:19 AM

KKGs last two pc's are filled with large, homely girls so it makes perfect sense. Their poor recruiting abilities are putting them at the bottom as well.

By: bfr
#2  by: Student   

Agree with op

By: Student
by: DuhOct 18, 2014 2:27:45 PM

Because you're a KD. Everyone else agrees you're bottom.

By: Duh
#3  by: Lol   

Everyone's focusing on the KD part...but AXO and DG shouldn't be on here either. OP forgot KKG and Pi Phi, which are definitely above AXO...

By: Lol
#4  by: ouch   

yes, yes it does

By: ouch
#5  by: gah   

I seriously doubt a KD would post this. They KNOW they aren't top, and are fine with it.

By: gah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.