facebook

guy ranks

by: Truth

Ka
Fiji
Delt
Beta
SAE

SAE is so overrated and I'm sick of seeing them in the top 3. Fiji is second only to KA. Beta is top 5. Everyone fuvks with the ranks to make themselves look good but this is it

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

fIji is so overrated and I'm sick of seeing them in the top 3. SAE is second only to KA. Beta is top not 5. Everyone fuvks with the ranks to make themselves look good but this is it

By: Truth
#2  by: Lol no   

So you mean to tell me that Beta somehow jumped over Sigma Chi SigEp and SAE. The same Beta that doesn't have a house, takes the leftovers from everyone else, and had a 50% drop rate last semester? That's funny. And when did Delt make it into the top 3? They're barely holding onto top 5. One decent party all year and it was a complete failure, plus probation. SAE is definitely #3 if not #2 stop trying so hard Delt & Beta, y'all have been passed up by even SigEp and Sigma Chi.

KA
SAE & Fiji
SigEp
Sigma Chi
Delt
Beta

By: Lol no
#3  by: Truth   

All good chapters but SAE should be listed higher then Beta at least and if you're gonna put Delt and Beta on the list Sigep and Sigma Chi definitely belong on there too

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.