facebook

why does everyone care about ranks so much? seriously

by:

i feel like everyone who goes on this site is stuck in high school. let girls enjoy which sorority they’re in, they’re there for a reason and connected with girls for a reason! tearing down other sororities doesn’t make your own look good, we know who you are… we’re all here to make friends so realize that rankings don’t matter, being in a “top” or “bottom” house doesn’t matter, and enjoy your time with your sorority before you graduate and go on to the real world!

Posted By: …
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yup   

This site is so mean girl

By: Yup
#2  by: so backwards   

The dumbest part about the rank posts is everyone argues over the silliest nuances such as "switch this house with the one directly above or below it" or when they argue who is the best of the bottom/middle/top tier instead of focusing on the tiers themselves. Is this house in that tier? Yes? Then who cares what specific order they are in? Who cares what tier they are in anyway? I understand wanting to avoid bottom houses for obvious reasons, but everything above that doesn't matter.

By: so backwards
by: Agree!!Jan 23, 2024 2:26:48 PM

Everyone should just be happy

By: Agree!!
by: more infoFeb 25, 2024 2:07:30 PM

Just wanted to add more information as for why to avoid bottom tier houses. This post from tu explains it best. I dunno if GreekRank allows links (even internal ones) but just add /uni/65/topic/2105283/the-truth-about-being-in-a-low-tier-so rority/ to the GreekRank website.

Otherwise, any chapter should be a solid choice. In fact, some of the "mid" tiers may offer a better overall experience than the "top" tiers because of less toxic internal matters and drama like infighting. Frat guys especially tend to rate "top" houses based on looks alone rather than the quality of the chapter as a whole.

By: more info
#3  by: facts   

bump!

By: facts
#4  by: yes   

right I feel like everyone hates everyone when in person it isn’t the case

By: yes
#5  by: Same   

bumppp

By: Same
#6  by: bumpity bump bump   

bump this!!

By: bumpity bump bump
#7  by: !   

bumping this!

By: !
#8  by: WW3NigsTier   

WW3 Nigs creep on everyone and everything.

Every: UkraineZelenskyCreepo
Single: NigGeorgeFloyd
Time: BatRaperChinese

By: WW3NigsTier
#9  by: aggie   

Welllll The site is called Greek Rank. What did you think you were gonna see here? In fact, if you don't care about ranks, why are you on here?

By: aggie
#10  by: Ruin it for all dummies   

Aggie Greek had the most mean girl in Texas. So embarrassing. No wonder orgs are rising and Greek is not.

By: Ruin it for all dummies

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.