facebook

Kappa being shut down after hazing on bid day?

by: Krappa

I heard kappa is being shut down after their bid day hazing fiasco!! This is like the 3rd time something bad has happened and 2nd probation. What is going to happen to their chapter and pledges?

Posted By: Krappa
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: A&M    

KKG will never shut down a chapter, unless the chapter is historically bottom tier. Kkg has had numerous, infamous incidents that would have another sorority’s National shut them down. DePauw, Indiana, SMU, Wyoming, A &M, George Washington, New Mexico, etc. Image is important.

By: A&M
#12  by: pnm   

Should I bother getting a kappa rec letter then? I dont wanna look for one if they're just getting shut down

By: pnm
by: SadJun 1, 2023 2:16:29 PM

Old Lady - you drudging up posts from 8 months ago is sad.

By: Sad
by: yesJun 7, 2023 10:33:22 AM

You should definitely get a rec letter for Kappa if you're rushing anywhere else but A&M. This year it won't be hard to get a bid from them.

By: yes
by: hmJun 21, 2023 12:35:39 PM

no i don;t think so

By: hm
by: panloveJun 22, 2023 10:17:43 PM

Can't people just let this go??

By: panlove
#13  by: old row   

Y'all. I work at Napa Flats and there was a whole table of Phi Mus who said they were visiting A&M and were going to look at the Kappa House. Do you think they're taking it over?

By: old row
by: LOLJun 12, 2023 6:59:02 PM

Phi Mu was at TAMU and folded within 2 years. So - no.

By: LOL
by: idkJun 15, 2023 11:45:59 AM

anything is possible but those kappas aren't leaving without throwing one last rager - who's gonna go??

By: idk
#14  by: sick of it    

dear god drop the kappa thing. I am not a kappa or a kappa mom but yalls obsession with their chapter shutting down is so weird. they aren’t even “competition” for anyone during recruitment besides maybe tri delt and i dont think the tri delts live on this website like other chapters do. yall constantly bashing them on here is not going to do anything, let them live in their high school bubble and move on

By: sick of it
by: 123Jun 13, 2023 7:53:19 PM

Backhanded - just let it play out. At this point I’m rooting for the Kappas. No reason to spread false scenarios. They are on probation for another semester. They initiated their members last winter, had date parties, had philanthropy events.

By: 123
by: krappaJun 14, 2023 1:13:08 AM

kappas be like...everything's fine, everything's good, everyone stay calm, nothing to see here...

haha yeah right!!! kappa's are freaking out bc everyone is quitting and they know this year's recruitment will suck for them!

best advice to pnms...first cut- kappa

By: krappa
by: sorryJun 14, 2023 7:48:52 PM

People who are like "hazing, what's the big deal" aren't super trustworthy imo

By: sorry
#15  by: Who   

I mean at this point as a pnm I do not at all get why anyone would go kappa

By: Who
by: totallyJun 17, 2023 9:10:57 PM

This seems like a real PNM

By: totally
by: go kappaJun 19, 2023 8:00:38 PM

They're super inclusive of allllll the top shelf liquors

By: go kappa
#16  by: bump   

because kappas are posting nonsense about "class and quality" to bury this

By: bump
by: yepJun 25, 2023 12:20:48 PM

And they're starting posts about literally anyone else to draw attention off themselves.

By: yep
by: yaJun 29, 2023 12:34:29 PM

Kappas are obsessed with zip codes! They are the ultimate zip coding house - look at all the suburb/ Memorial/ HP posts they keep boosting. Ridiculous

By: ya
by: haJul 4, 2023 12:01:24 PM

Now they are posting tons of things about fraternity events that aren't even planned yet. They need a better social media strategy

By: ha
#17  by: lol   

everyone on here is jealous of kappa it seems! Seems accurate for a top house to get hate.

By: lol
by: YesJun 28, 2023 8:01:23 AM

TRUTH

By: Yes
by: Ha!Jun 28, 2023 11:00:54 AM

I hope this is sarcastic. Otherwise you sound like the mom who says “oh honey there just jealous”

By: Ha!
by: CutieJul 3, 2023 10:27:32 PM

Kappa isn’t a top house and wasn’t a top house even before their fiasco!!! I hope they get their act together! Makes all of Greek life look bad!

By: Cutie
#18  by: Hi   

Is this true? Rumors really hurt chapters and families

By: Hi
by: yesJul 5, 2023 3:40:06 PM

it's all true. PNMs can go to CPC's page to read more about it. I heard they're also talking about it at the NSCs

By: yes
#19  by: Money   

The only thing I know is that kappas have money. Just look at their parking lot. They can buy their way out of anything!

By: Money
#20  by: look!   

hundred of likes on this must mean a chapter is self-ranking!!!!!

By: look!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.