facebook

theta is soo annoying

by: shut up

can I just point out how annoying theta is! they are so fake nice makes me want to gag met a few recently and it was literally so cringe! id rather be a straight up Bia than be like that!!!

Posted By: shut up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmmm   

I know a few Thetas who are really sweet girls, but they also have some strange ones. And when I say strange I mean they are nothing like the other Thetas - polar opposites- they drink, party, etc. It's a weird mix of girls.

By: hmmm
by: greekgirlOct 21, 2021 3:13:11 PM

Sorority girls that drink... that is strange.

By: greekgirl
by: ummmOct 23, 2021 11:07:40 PM

@greekgirl - I said Theta not Zeta. Thetas are our Bible thumbers. Or at least they have been recently....think they're going for a new look these days.

By: ummm
by: greekgirlOct 25, 2021 6:01:54 PM

@ummm I know you said Theta not Zeta... I'm just saying I know several girls that drink (yes, even Thetas) and I know several girls that don't drink and are very involved in bible study (Zetas)

So you can't say in a sorority the girls are all the same... so do have certain types of gilrs, but they all have different interests and do different things.

By: greekgirl
#2  by: Bleh   

Ugh I agree! They are so fake nice! The other day I hit a theta with a Veo scooter and she apologized to me for being in the way and then offered to buy me Dutch bros! At least she knew she was in the way…

By: Bleh
by: AnnoyingOct 24, 2021 1:30:34 AM

Bahahahaah

By: Annoying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.