facebook

aopi purchase a house?

by: Wondering

I heard AOPi closed on a house! Is that true? Anyone have details?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: you wish   

Definitely not lol

By: you wish
#2  by: Pan   

No unfortunately not, they tell pnms that every year

By: Pan
#3  by: K   

They have only been here two years?

By: K
#4  by: Girl    

Every year they get self conscious about their tent and make up lies. Sad that they feel they have to lie to girls to get more favor.

By: Girl
by: GrowupAug 20, 2018 3:31:19 PM

Did they lie at convocation? What’s your problem?

By: Growup
by: i knowAug 20, 2018 3:43:56 PM

the representative mispoke at convocation

By: i know
#5  by: Gogreek   

Panhellenic announced during convocation that AOPi had broken ground on a house.

By: Gogreek
by: GuestAug 20, 2018 6:59:54 PM

That was Alpha Epsilon Phi that got announced at convocation not AOP. It was announced there because they don’t have formal recruitment

By: Guest
#6  by: Usbsj   

They have a house plan and a picture in the tent when I went in.

By: Usbsj
by: AwkAug 20, 2018 6:00:38 PM

They had that same plan and picture last when I went through... not trying to be mean just stating what I saw last year.

By: Awk
by: ????Aug 20, 2018 9:34:42 PM

above is not true at all

By: ????
#7  by: Jen   

I had aopi until sisterhood last year and they never had a house plan so? Maybe they are actually about to build.

By: Jen
#8  by: Just so you know    

I’m sure they do have a PLAN, but that’s as far as it goes. Even if they are set to buy and build, it’ll take atleast a year. They’ll eventually get a house, but it won’t necessarily be while we’re in college. You just have to decide if that’s important to you.

By: Just so you know
#9  by: J   

They have to start building by fall 2019... it’s signed in. So they will get a house while we’re in college. They said they have made offers on land, and that they are very actively looking, and that they have the money and are ready to build. They’re just waiting to hear back from offers.

By: J

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.